Chapter 4

They asked us to take them to where we saw the zombie. I took them back to where I shot it and they asked what happened. I told them everything that happened leading up to the current event. They asked us to take them to where we put the body.

We took them to where we put the deer and zombie body. They asked us why we moved the body from the original location and we told them that I thought I killed a human so I asked my buddy to help. They understood and took the body to their scientists so that they could examine it. A few days later we got word that we couldn't leave the county due to an epidemic.

We tried to leave county but they said that due to the epidemic they wasn't going to let us leave until they know that everything was under control. Later that month the same thing happen to us, we got attacked by another man. This guys face was half decayed though. I done what I did last time and shot him in the head.

It worked like it did last time hedropped to the ground and didn't move. We loaded the zombie in the back of thetruck and took it to the border. When we got there, there was no one there andthere was a huge pile of bodies on the ground. They didn't look like they werezombies though.