Chapter 12

We walked up to the house real slowly to be sure not to make any noise and looked through a window. We didn't see anything. We looked around and started to head to the barn. As we got closer to the barn we started to hear a tractor.

We looked out over a field to see a farmer sitting on a tractor plowing his field. "Howdy!", the farmer yelled as he pulled up in front of us and killed the tractor. "Hey. Do you not know what is going on around here?", i asked making sure. "Yes sir I do. Those darn city slicker done ate my cows. They was raw to!", the farmer complained.

"Well sir. The city slickers are something that is called zombies. They eat anything that is raw and alive. From what we have seen.", bubba said as he looked back up the road. "What do you mean?", the farmer said to bubba. "Come with me and ill show you what we mean.", I said as I started walking to my truck. The farmer got into my truck and we started to head up the drive way.

"You have anything up there bubba?", I asked over the cb. "Nope, nothing yet.", bubba said as he turned into the highway. We both went down for a ways and finally came to a stop. All of us were staring at the face of a huge crowd of zombies.