USJ and revealed

A few days after Izuku came and took on both Katsuki and Shoto it was now time to go to the USJ. As everyone made it to the USJ 13 was explaining to the students about how quirk works until they was interrupted by the LOV. Soon after that everyone was separated from where they were at previously as Izuku and Aizawa stayed where they at as the LOV started to realize who he was as they started to panic as some started to charge at him as Izuku started fighting people and just knocking them out as the guy with most hands started to get agitated by this as he told the mist guy to get the Nomu as he did and as such the creature came as the guy with the hands told him his orders.

?????: Nomu get the cybernetic solider bring me his head!!!!

As the Nomu went to Izuku throw his punches at Izuku as Izuku used his observation Haki as he dodged each punches as he already thought about what he's about to do next as he soon wanted to it end as he used his conquerors haki as everyone plus the villains who was there even the students who just got back from being separated from the LOV felt his conquerors Haki as the Nomu felt fear from the cybernetic solider outburst of power as Izuku walked up to the Nomu who out of fear punched Izuku one last time as Izuku allowed it as he already gonna destroy the Nomu and he soon use his left cybernetic arm to transfer all of the power from the Nomu and use his right arm to give him the same strength he was suppose to use for All Might back at him as Izuku use his right arm and transformed it into a sharp bladed sword and soon claimed the Nomu head as a trophy as everyone including the heros who just now arrived puked except for Chisato who already know how her boyfriend works just as she admired she soon started to see his face after he ripped his mask off due to his mask being damaged as she soon know that hell is gonna to pay in a sort of way.

Imagine he is still in his cybernetic suit and that his arms are covered still.

Inko:(that brat)

All Might:(what the hell why the hell the government didn't kill him)

Izumi:(Oni-Chan is alive I thought he died from the government)

Katsuki:(that damn Deku beat me I will kill you Deku!!!!!)

Shoto:(this weakling beat me and defended my ex fiancé from my abusive nature how dare he!!!!!)

Katsumi:(Izu is alive good I can trap him with a marriage)

With Shoka once she saw Izuku with white hair she soon went yandere.