"Are you serious?!"

"There's my gorgeous....Y/N what the fuck?"

"What? You're saying you don't like what you see?"

"I always like what I see," Comes the seductive reply; her voice getting huskier as she looks at the body showing on the screen "But what if I wasn't alone? Someone could have seen you."

"It would've been your fault" You shrug, laying on your stomach, face getting closer to the screen; laughing at your girlfriends annoyed expression "You of all people know I walk around naked at the house. You should've known I wasn't going to be dressed."

"Still," She grumbles "I don't like people seeing what is mine,"

"Possessive"

"Only for you"

"Shut up Ken, you're so annoying," You laugh, propping your head on your hand as you gaze at the brunette beauty in front of you. "How's Paris?"

With the question her eyes light up and the excitement shows on her face "Baby it's absolutely beautiful here, I love Paris during the spring. The culture and the art is absolutely unmatched; you would love it,"

"I'm sad I couldn't go with you," You say; your bottom lip jutting out into a pout "Maybe we can go for my graduation trip?"

"You know I love when you do that," Her voice getting huskier again as she stares at your lips.

"Focus, Ken"

"I am"

"On my words"

"Kinda hard when I haven't been able to kiss you in over 2 weeks," She complains.

"You'll live my love, I promise,"

"Doubt it" She huffs; throwing herself back dramatically "I hope you know as soon as I walk through the front door you're sitting on my face,"

"I'm ignoring that," You tell her "When are you coming by the way? You know my graduation is on Friday"

With that statement she sits up, face going somber as she moves closer to the laptop once more.

"Y/N..." Comes the sigh, hand running through her dark hair "Baby I-"

"Are you serious?!"

"Baby listen okay," She asks, eyes pleading with you "I tried, hand on my heart, I tried. I'm walking in fashion week and I won't be able to leave in time to make it to your graduation,"

"You're joking, right?" You ask in disbelief, staring at your girlfriend's fidgety form "Ken, tell me you're joking. That my girlfriend is not going to really miss my fucking graduation, to walk in yet another fashion week; tell me you're lying,"

"Baby..."

"I cannot believe you," You say, glaring at her

"Y/N, I'm sorry," She begs "Let me make it up to you, yeah? After graduation I'll fly you out to Paris? Or wherever you want to go. And it'll just be you and I. I'm sorry baby,"

"Fuck you, Kendall," You yell "The absolute one time I need you, the one time I need you to just be there you're telling me you can't go because you're doing something for yourself. Typical,"

"I said I'm sorry Y/N," She says, her voice starting to get hard "I don't know what you want me to do I.."

"I want you to just be there" Comes the loud reply as you gesture furiously towards the screen "I just want you there, but once again you show me how little this actually matters to you," Gesturing between the both of you

"W-what's that supposed to mean?"

"You keep proving how little I mean to you in this relationship" You state calmly, brushing the tears away with the back of your hand and you hold her watery stare "This is not the first time you've ditched me for your job, and I've put up with it because I know you love it but this time is different,"

"I know and I...."

"You don't need to apologize, Ken," You cut her off, your tone of calm indifference as you look above her "It's okay, stay in Paris, enjoy your show; you're going to do great. I'm going to go to my graduation and spend time with people who show they give a fuck about me,"

"You know I love you baby," She states, her voice wobbling as she tries to keep the tears back "Lovey, look at me; please Y/N,"

You shake your head "I'm going to go Ken. We'll talk when you get back from Paris,"

"No, please lovely"

"Good luck at fashion week, Kendall,"