I F***** Up, Okay. I'm Sorry [Part 4]

"Y/N?"

At the sound of your name you turn, your eyes widen as you take in her form.

"Kylie, hey. Long time no see" You tell her, awkardly standing there.

"Well come give me a hug" She invites, her arms coming out as she gives you a wide smile.

Returning the smile you walk into her outstretched arms.

"How've you been?" You ask her as you pull away

"Pretty good, my lipkit is going well"

"Yeah I know, I've been trying to get my hands on a few"

"Oh. Well I'll send you some, your address is the same?"

"Yes"

"And how've you been? We haven't heard from you since. . ." She trails off, her face going a slight shade of red as your eyes drop to the floor "Sorry. Didn't mean to" She mumbles.

"It's fine" You tell her honestly "That chapter in my life is over"

"She um she still talks about you, you know. Asks how you're doing"

"Well you can tell her I'm fine"

"She hasn't gotten over you, hasn't moved on"

"Kylie"

"Sorry" She sighs "Just thought you should know"

"Well thanks. But as I told you, that chapter of my life is over. I'm over her, and she should do the same thing. It's been 6 months" You shrug.

"If I invited you to a house party you would say, what?"

"I would probaly make up some shitty excuse as to why I can't go" You tell her honestly, smiling at the glare she gives you

"Please Y/N" She begs, lower lip sticking out "Everyone wants to see you"

"Kylie. . ." You sigh

"Please, please. I'll let you have first dibs on my up coming lipkits forever" She bribes

"You drive a hard bargin. Fine, what time and what am I wearing?"

She does a little victory dance, to which you roll your eyes to "It's 8 tonight, I'll text you the address. Wear something sexy"

"I'm bringing someone"

"What?" Her smile drops as her eyes narrow "Who? Why?"

"A friend, because I don't want to go to your party and not know anyone"

"You'll know me and my family"

"You know what I mean"

"But Y/N-"

"Look" You cut her off "Either I bring my friend or I'm not coming"

She gives an annoyed sigh "Fine"

"Love you" You smirk

"Fuck you"

"Love you more. I'll see you tonight"

~~~At the party~~~

"I'm so fucking nervous" You tell your friend, connecting your hands together as you walk up the lighted driveway.

"You'll be fine" She tells you, bringing your hand up to her lips

"But I don't wanna see her"

"Hate to tell you this babe, but you probably will. And you'll say hi and keep it moving. It's been 6 months, you're not the same girl anymore. Everything will be fine I promise"