I F***** up, okay. I'm Sorry [Part 3]

You pull your car onto the long driveway. The gravel crunching under your tires as you slowly make your way towards the sleek apartment. Cursing under your breath as you see her black Range Rover.

"Thought I said don't be here" You mumble to yourself.

Parking next to her car you cut yours off. Leaning your back against the tan leather seat, you close your eyes and take a deep breath.

"Here goes nothing"

With slow actions you open your door, slamming it and walk slowly up to the black door. With shaking hands you instert the key into the lock.

You swing the door open and step into the sleek apartment.

Closing the door softly you stand there for a moment, listening for sounds of your ex girlfriend.

With soft steps you walk up the winding staircase and down the hallway.

You push the door open softly and are immeditaly greeted with your ex girlfriend coming out the shower, towel wrapped around her tall body.

"Baby?!" She says, eyes wide and large smile break out on her face as she takes in your annoyed form.

Before you can say a word you're attacked with long arms as she wraps her body around you, head buried into the crook of your neck. Lips pressing into the skin there as she squeezes her body against yours.

"I'm so glad you came back" She breaths, lips continuing to press against your skin as they tavel up your neck and to your cheek as her hands frame your face. "I missed you"

"Get the fuck off me" You say calmly, pushing her hands away from your face

Her face drops along with her hands "But baby-"

"I don't want to talk to you. I'm just here to get my shit"

She says nothing as you push past her and into your walk in closet. She continues to stay silent as you take down her suitcase that she uses for modeling trips and begin to randomly throw your clothes into the deep basin.

"Baby can we talk about this. Please" She says, coming into the closet. Only wearing one of your shirts as she looks at you with wide eyes. "I don't want you to leave"

"Shut the fuck up, Kendall" You snap, not looking up at her as you continue to fling random clothing into the suitcase. "I told you I don't want to hear it. And I meant that"

"But it was a mistake" She begs, stepping closer to your angry form "I didn't mean it. I. . .it won't happen again"

You scoff "I can never believe a word you say"

"But I don't want you to leave me. Please Y/N"

You're silent as you finish packing. Throwing the lid close and zipping up the heavy suitcase. You grasp the handle and wheel it out of the closet.

She starts to fall apart at that. Tears starting to fall out of her eyes and slide down her cheeks as she watches you grab your stuff from the bathroom.

When you come out the bathroom she makes a grab for your arm. Pulling your body against hers.

"Don't touch me, Kendall" You say firmly, trying to push her away

"No. Listen to me" She demands. Framing your face with her hands and you bite your lip to try and fight away tears burning at your eyes.

"Look, babygirl" She starts, eyes following the tear that escaped from your eye and down your cheek "I'm sorry. It was a mistake, I was so drunk. It didn't mean shit to me, I don't want her. I never wanted her. I will never do that again, I promise baby. We can work on our relationship, we can go to counsling, we can live sepeartly if you want. Just tell me you forgive me. Please"

"I-I can't" You stutter, tears falling out your eyes as you begin to sob "Kendall, I want to. But I just don't trust you anymore"

"Please Y/N" She begs in a whisper "Please, please"

Her thumbs wipe at your tears as she brings her lips to yours.

She begins to walk you backwards to your bed. Climbing onto your body when you fall back onto your bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She rolls off your body, her breathing heavy as she runs her hand through her sweaty hair.

"I love you Y/N" She says, looking at you with loving eyes

"I love you to, Kendall" You admit "But I still have to do this"

She gives you a questioning look as you get up off the bed; trying to locate your strewn clothes all over the floor.

"Wait, but I thought we-"

"We we were never going to get together again, Kendall" You tell her as you quickly redress. Ignoring her pleading eyes "This was a just mistake"

"W-what?"

With an annoyed sigh you face her "I still don't trust you. You cheated on me and I don't know how I can ever trust you again. Maybe in time we'll get together again but we can't right now"

"Baby please-"

"I should go, Kendall" You interrupt, grasping your suitcase and begin to walk out the house, ignoring her pleas in the background.

[Hope you liked it. Ignore the misspelling. I was on my phone]

[Requests are open]

[Like/Comment/Follow]