First event

Welcome to chapter one :)

She stood off the side of the stage, her mic in her hand as she repeated the lyric she knew perfectly through her head.

It was her first big performance since she's debuted as a solo artist under Sony Music Entertainment. She's had small gigs here and there and a ton of dance videos her fans loved.

She didn't expect to gain such a huge following as quick as she did but they loved her style, her flow from talking to signing and the way she danced captured them.

She even got praise from the Lee Minho when she posted a video of her dancing to s-class hitting every move perfectly like she was apart of the team.

She looked happily as Jungkook left the stage after an amazing performance of course. Bringing his groups music to before for Army and doing his own all by himself is truly remarkable. He thanked army and global citizen as he left he stage and I.M was up next to perform.

She watched intently as I.M performed overdrive for his fans, he was a sight to behold, his flow and drive to give it all his way was inspiring. "I am what I am" resonated with her wholeheartedly. Her being African American a foreigner and a solo artists in Korea was a big statement in itself.

She can't change who she is or make her self into someone everyone will like cause it's not possible. Zolani Abara is not a kiss ass and she never will be. She wants her fans and supports to love her for who she is inside and out.

And so far it's been working out for the better so why change it now.

Snapping her out of her thoughts she felt a tap on her shoulder. Turning around her eyes went wide and she jumped in his arms hugging Changbin to the fullest. He chuckled holding her in his arms asking if she was okay.

"I missed you guys so much." She whimpered as she looked at Chan and Jisung. They smiled softly at her as he climbed down and rushed to hug them too.

"How are they?" She bit her lip in anticipation.

Stray kids was supposed to perform today but Minho, Hyunjin and Seungmin were in a minor accident.

When she heard she was just being brought to the venue to practice on stage before one last time before opening day.

"Their good Zo don't worry no one was hurt." Chan's jaw was tight as he spoke she could tell it was still bothering him.

He was such a caring man, he was probably beating himself up for not being in the car with them. Nothing he could have done would have prevented that.