Late night

Zolani

Zolani

I huffed with a big smile as I ran off stage. Performing feel like no other.

It had been a week since my album is officially out to everyone and I couldn't believe how much attention it has gotten.

My Spotify game challenge was so fun to day. I loved the staff and everyone that helped put Al that together for me.

I am very competitive and the games surly had me in my toes the entire time.

I really hoped Haven loves it and showed support to not only me but Spotify as well.

Today I had an interview today and live performance to talk about the process and what the album was all about.

After my interview which went really amazing the interview lady was so sweet and seemed really interested in the album and what the message being it was.

She was one of my top supports since I started so I was hoping she'd want an interview.

Some of these places just want to downgrade your work or compare it with other artists and put them against each other. That's not music is about. We shouldn't be trying to out others down to bring ourselves up.

That was set to air in a few days but all the fans that were there today got to see it first.

I had been booked and busy with performances with mnet and other artist platform stages. We had the ogre record some stages and then do a live stage as well.

Then in a few days I'd be doing my tiny desk Korea performance and I'm so excited for that.

I stood in front of the tv screen watching my performance making sure it was perfect. My team worked around me lightly getting the sweat off me and helping men change my clothes before writing everything up.

I got to my assistant telling her my dinner order that I had planned to have when I got back to my studio. Changkyun was working late tonight as well so I wanted to treat him to food and also bribe him to do these TikTok videos with me.