Cheating?

Tiara's POV
"Why are you with Carlo's phone" I asked as I heard Carlo's voice approaching and the line cut.

"What the hell is going on" I said as Kat and James turned to me.

"Tiara are you okay" I heard Kat ask.

"I think he's cheating on me Kat" I said without looking at her.

"He wouldn't do that, you need to talk to him first what happened" she asked and I explained to her what happened.

"I think you should talk to him" James said as I looked at him, "I know I shouldn't be including myself but as a guy I think you should hear what he has to say" he finished and I nodded.

"I still have some classes so I'll head back to school bye guys" I said as I left the Café and headed back to school, the rest of the day I couldn't focus on school I made up different theories of how he might have been cheating on me and I hope none was true.

When the day was over I went home as I was approaching my house I saw a black Mercedes that I made out to be Carl's, I walked over and passed by him like I didn't see him.

"Baby girl you're back" he said but I ignored, "Princess?" he said again but I ignored and tried to enter to close the door but Carl held the door preventing it from closing.

"What do you want Carlo" I said with a straight face.

"Carlo? What did I do?" he asked more like demanded.

"Can you just let me be and have fun with your new girlfriend" I said my eyes watering and I tried to close the door but Carlo wouldn't let me he pushed the door open and entered my apartment moving me out of the way.

"What are you talking about we literally just talked this morning and that was it where did you get that information from uhh? Who told you that bullshit?" he demanded and I explained to him.

"Fuck" he said in a hushed tone.

"So it was true, you know I had a little feeling it wouldn't be true I had a little hope it wouldn't be true but I guess I was wrong, Carl please leave my house" I pleaded tears streaming down my eyes.

"It isn't true trust me" he said looking stressed out.

"How can I trust you it's just a beginning of the relationship and you have started cheating" I said angrily as he made his way to me trying to comfort me despite my effort trying to get him away from me.

"Baby listen that was my ex she dropped by my office while I was in the meeting room I had no idea she picked up my phone I promise we did nothing, I didn't even hug her" he said hugging me tightly.

"Why was she in your office?" I asked sternly.

"She was talking about something like getting back together and stuff like that" he explained as he let out a sigh, "You have to believe me I have no eyes for any other girl than you"

"What happened between you two, why did you break up?" I enquired seeing his change in demeanor, "You don't have to tell me" I said getting up.

"About 2 years ago I caught her and the bed with one of my employees on my bed, turned the other was not the first time she was cheating on me" he said with a sigh, " I was broken till the night at the club when I saw you, I've had nightmares remembering our break up until the day I cuddled with you, baby girl I love you too much to cheat on you" he said as I looked at him before throwing myself into his hands.

"I'm sorry for not believing you, it really hurt when I heard her voice from your phone, I was scared" I said crying profusely.

"Shhhhh it's fine baby don't cry you'll get a headache" he said as he patted my head. After about 20 minutes, "Baby girl I need to head back to work I still have some work to do" he whispered.

"Oh right, I have assignments too" I said unraveling myself from him as he stood up and adjusted his clothes and ran his hand through his hair this man is so fine.

"Okay then I'll call you" he said as he gave me a quick peck before leaving. I got back to work taking my laptop out and working on my assignment I'm happy I'm not working at the club anymore. After I finished my work I saw that it was already evening and I was too tired to cook so I ordered some pizza.

Then I heard someone knocking on my door and I went to check it out, it's probably my food.

"Heyy...." I started as I came to a halt after seeing the person.

"Hi my love" Jeremiah my ex said.

"What are you doing here in the UK, at my house, who gave you my address?" I asked throwing questions at him.

"Calm down love I came here for you" he said as he got closer attempting to hold my hands.

"Don't fucking touch me,if you don't leave me alone I'll call the police" I threatened as I moved back and shut the door, I quickly called Carl ignoring the bangings on the door as my breath quickened.

"Love please open the door, I've not come here to hurt you" He yelled through the door.

"Carl are you still at work" I asked calmly not wanting to bother him.

"Yeah baby but I'm rounding up anything wrong"

"Ummm...no I'll just talk to you later" I said hanging up. After a while the bangings stopped and Jeremiah left.

Flashback...
"Get in here Tiara, you did not make food for me" Jeremiah yelled making me shake.

"I'm coming I'll soon start preparing the food" I replied quickly heading to the kitchen.

"You better be quick, I don't even know what I saw in you" he yelled out getting closer as I jittered I was afraid he would hit me again. I prepared the food quickly and served it to Jeremiah.

"What rubbish is this" he yelled swiping the food off the table, "Prepare another meal for me"

"O..okay" I stuttered out as I cleaned up the food and headed to the kitchen as I suddenly felt Jeremiah push me against the counter.

"I'm not hungry for food anymore I want you" he said near my ear grabbing my ass and kissing my neck as I struggled.

"Jeremiah please let me go, I'll make another food for you" I pleaded.

"Shut up whore" he said as he was kissing me forcefully and pressing me up against the counter, "Strip" he demanded.

"Jeremiah please don't do this" I pleaded.

End of flashback..
"Tiara open the door" I heard Carl's voice through the door.

Vote🌹