The Event-2

Carlo's POV
"Hey Aidan, Mark my guy" I said making my way towards my brother and my best friend.

"And who is this beautiful lady" Mark asks

"Cut that out Mark I'll beat you up if you go near her she's mine" I seethed through.

"Hi I'm Tiara" she said waving at them with a smile.

"Hey I'm Aidan Carlo's brother, very nice to meet you" Aidan said politely.

"Nice to meet you both" Tiara replied.

"Well enough with the greetings let's go meet mother" I said. We walked around the ball room and greeted different people before getting to my parents.

"Carlo my boy how are you" I heard someone say as I looked around to find my dad I walked towards him giving him a tight hug.

"I'm good Dad, how has life been treating you and where is mum?" I enquiried.

"She's just around there chatting with her girls, so who's this lady friend you've got"

"This is Tiara my girlfriend" I said grinning like a highschooler.

"Hi I'm Tiara" she greeted.

"Hey I'm Harry" dad replied, "I'm proud of you son" my dad said patting my back.

"Alright I'll just go ahead and greet mum" I said walking towards my mum with Tiara in my hand.

"Carl I'm nervous" she said.

"Don't be my mum is really nice, she'll like you" I assured, "Hey mum" I said as I hugged her letting Tiara's hand go for a moment.

"Oh My God Carlo baby you're here" she said cupping my face as I lowered myself to her level.

"Well I'd like you to meet someone special too, this is Tiara" I introduced, "my girlfriend" I said as my mum threw herself towards Tiara fauning over her.

"She's so pretty" my said squeezing Tiara very tight.

"Mum let her breathe" I said worried.

"Good evening ma'am you look amazing yourself" Tiara greeted shyly she wasn't so shy teasing me earlier.

"Okay Ma that's enough let's her go" I said pulling Tiara over to my side. We walked to a table and settled down.

"I'm so tired" Tiara whined.

"Told you it was boring" I said, "Would you like anything to drink" I asked.

"A cherry coke please" she said. I got up to get a drink for both of us, I got the drinks and approached her, then the muskc started playing.

"Would you grant me the honor of this dance Tiara"

"Sure" she replied as we got to the dance floor and danced slowly for a while.

"You look so fucking sexy in this dress princess" I said as I twirled her making her backside face my fronts side.

"You don't say" she said as she pressed up against me.

"Fuck" I muttered, "I swear when we get home I'll do things to you that you've never thought of, first I need to tame that smart mouth of yours" I said.

"I'd like to see you try" she said as we changed partners, I hated this her new partner was grabbing her waist tightly daring to go lower even it drived me crazy.

"Hey Carlo, um.... I've been looking at you" the girl I was dancing with started but I couldn't get my eyes of how dangerously close to her bum that asshole was going, I saw as he licked his lips and angrily headed over to them and pulled Tiara away.

"We're going home now" I said pulling her out of the ball room heading towards the car quickly.

"Won't you say goodbye to your mother first" she let out as I went back in not wanting to deal with mother's fury later. I searched for her and finally found her with dad.

"Mum we'll be heading out early" I said impatiently.

"Whats wrong is there an emergency at work" she asked with frowns etched on her brows.

"No Mum just a personal emergency, I'll see you guys later" I said heading out.

"Carl slow down I'm on heels" she whined as I carried her towards the car. She got into the car and I got into the other side speeding home, "What's wrong baby boy you've got blue balls" she teased.

"I swear to God Tiara stop it"

"Calm down you seem a bit angry is it because of the dance" she asked.

"Of course it was did you see how close he was to touching you bum, I swear if he had grabbed you I would have made sure he got his face disfigured and his hand cut off"

"Awwwn the things you're willing to do for me" she said sultrily as she rubbed my thigh dangerously close to my bulge.

"Stop that" I said clearing my throat trying to focus on the road.

"What you don't like it?" she asked innocently making me groan.

"We're home" I said as I got down to open the door for her, I carried her on my shoulder and smacked her ass, taking her inside ignoring her whines, this girl had teased me far too much I was going to run mad if she went any further. When we got in I couldn't hold myself back anymore I slammed her against the wall kissed her hungrily as she kissed me back with the same energy, our tongue battling for dominance before I eventually won.

I moved towards the couch dropping me on it before moving down to kiss her sweet spots while rubbing her sensitive clit with my leg making her moan, she pulled me closer to kiss me I took one finger down to her clit to rub on it then inserted 2 fingers turning her into a moaning mess as she tries to cover her mouth.

"You don't have that smart mouth anymore baby girl how so" I said smirking, "Let out those sweet moans for me baby" I said as she slowly removed her hands from her mouth.

"Carl please let's go upstairs, I need you" she pleaded. I carried her to our bedroom making out of the way.

I placed her down on the bed hovering over her feeling her shaky breath.

"Do you really want this baby" I asked making sure I had her consent.

"Yes Carl please"

Vote🌹