The Date - 2

Carlo's POV
Fuck me I thought as I glanced over at Tiara descending the stairs.

"You look... stunning, gorgeous princess, you look amazing" I stuttered out while swarming my eyes shamelessly over her body, as I felt tightening in my pants.

"Hey you don't look so bad yourself" she teased with a smirk on her face.

"Shall we" I asked requesting for her hand.

"Yes we shall" she answered as I helped her into the car rushing over to the other side to start driving.

"Where are we going" she asked.

"Curious are we, well it's a surprise princess" I replied with a smirk on my face.

"I don't like surprises" she said breaking the silence.

"Well I'm sure you like this one" I replied again.

I don't know what this girl is doing to me I've never felt this way before.

......

After driving for about 30 minutes in silence, we got to the restaurant, it was an Italian restaurant which one of my friends owned.

"We're here" I said.

"You don't say" she began sarcastically, "It looks amazing" she said finally.

"Baby girl if you don't watch that mouth of yours I'll use it to do other things you only dream of" I said with a cocky smirk on my face. I noticed how she started fiddling with her nails, I quickly got down to open the door for her on the other side.

"Take my hand" I said as she gave me an unsure look. " I'm just trying to be a gentleman no take my hand" I said assuring her.

"You sure, you don't have some ulterior motive" she joked as she took my hand.

We headed into the restaurant and a waiter approached us.

"Buonasera signor Holland(good evening Mr. Holland)" the waiter said greeting me.

"Buona sera, prenotazioni per due, per favore(good evening table for two please)" I replied in Italian.

"Oh this way signore" the waiter replied back as he guided us to our seat.

"What would you like to eat" I asked Tiara as I noticed she was busy looking around.

"umm.. I'll just have steak and red wine" she said.

"Okay then, I'll call the waiter" I said wanting to know what was going on and why she was down.

I ordered our food and decided to involve myself in a conversation with her while they prepared our food.

"So how was your day?" I asked.

"Quite shittish if you ask me, some bastard smacked my ass just because I didn't want to answer him" she replied as the thought pissed me off and made me clench my hands tight.

"And what did you do" I asked again with anger leaking through my voice.

"Well I kicked his balls twice and told him off" she said like it was nothing.

"That's my girl" I said now grinning like an idiot, "He's lucky I wasn't there I would have disfigured his face" I seethed.

"Yeah?" she said trying to start something.

"So where are you from, your beauty doesn't seem to be from around here" I implored.

"I'm from Nigeria" she said which shocked me, I heard about Nigerian girls being beauties but I didn't think I would see one someday.