2 ~

Heya guys, I'm a new writer
so hope you like the story and yes you are allowed to judge but please give the review and don't forget to like it for good luck puppy eye🥺. Follow for updates. you can read now.

___________________________________
छू लिया तूने लब से आँखों को, मन्नतें पूरी तुमसे ही

_________________🎀________________

Unbeknownst to them, a pair of piercing green eyes watched from behind a nearby balcony, hidden from view by a cascade of climbing roses.

Atharva, the mysterious and brooding stranger who had recently arrived at the palace, stood motionless, his gaze fixed on the royal couple

Atharva, the mysterious and brooding stranger who had recently arrived at the palace, stood motionless, his gaze fixed on the royal couple. His eyes narrowed, his jaw clenched, as he listened to their conversation.

Vikram said with a small smile " apko chahiye toh aap le sakti hai yeh gulab ,hum mana nahi karenge"

(If you want, you can take this rose,I will not refuse)

Kasika quickly stated "nahi hume yeh todne nahi the hume toh sirf dekhne the or vase bhi yeh todne ke baad thode samay tak hi ache lagte hai baad Mai kharab ho jaate hain ,yeh gulab yahi bagiche mai Sundar lag rahe hai"

(No, I don't want to pluck these roses, I just wanted to look at them, and even though they looked good for some time after plucking, they started getting spoiled. These roses in this garden look more beautiful.")

Atharva is still looking at the princess
What was it about Kasika that drew him in, like a moth to flame? He couldn't explain it, but he felt an inexplicable connection to the princess, one that went beyond mere curiosity.

As Kasika and Vikram continued their stroll, Atharva's gaze never wavered, his attention fixed on the princess's every move, every gesture. He was so still, so silent, that even the birds in the nearby trees seemed to sense his presence, falling quiet as if in reverence.

Kasika, oblivious to the watching eyes, laughed at something Vikram said, her eyes sparkling with amusement. Atharva's gaze lingered on her face, his heart pounding in his chest. He felt like he was drowning in the depths of her eyes, like he was being pulled into a world he couldn't escape.

And then, as if sensing his presence, Kasika's gaze flickered, her eyes darting towards the balcony where yuvraj Atharva stood . For a moment, their eyes locked, and Atharva felt like he was staring into the very soul of the princess.

But it was just a fleeting moment, and Kasika's gaze returned to Vikram, her smile faltering for just an instant. Atharva, however, knew that he had been seen.

I sat alone on the balcony in my room palace, staring out into the starry night sky

I sat alone on the balcony in my room palace, staring out into the starry night sky. My thoughts were consumed by the neighboring kingdom.

As i sat lost in my thoughts, i heard the sound of laughter coming from the gardens below. I looked down and saw Princess Kasika walking with Prince Vikram, a close friend of hers.

My heart skipped a beat as i watched her with admiration. She seemed so carefree and happy, her laughter filling the air and lifting his spirits.

I couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy as i watched her with Vikram. They seemed to have a close bond, and I wondered if there was something more between them.

But then i reminded myself that Kasika was just a friend to Vikram as vikram is already engaged, and he had nothing to worry about.

Just then, Kasika looked up and my eyes met her for the first time. My heart stopped as i felt a spark ignite within me.
I couldn't tear my gaze away from her, and i was sure she felt the same, as she also seemed to be unable to look away.

In that moment, I knew that i was completely and utterly obsessed with Princess Kasika. I had never believed in love at first sight, but now couldn't deny the intense feelings that were stirring inside me.

I couldn't explain it, but how i felt a strong connection with her, as if we are meant to be together.

As Kasika and Vikram continued to walk, I couldn't take his eyes off her. I promised myself that I would do whatever it takes to make her his. I had to get to know her better, to make her fall in love with me just as i had fallen for her.

From that moment on, Princess Kasika became the center of his thoughts, his heart, and his world

He was determined to win her heart, no matter what it took. And as he watched her disappear into the distance, Atharva knew that he would do anything for her. He smirked and thought that if she wanted Rose then she would get that. He laughed a little at the thought that she didn't even want to pluck the flower. Cute

*She is the kind of flower that I want to pluck just for me to look at for myself*
_________________🎀________________

TMI: my favourite song is (just one day) by BTS
What's your favourite song?

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Please vote and comment you can tell me your reviews or if you wanna add any line.
Don't forget to follow for updates.

And most imp don't forget to drink water and stay hydrated besties.♥️
____________________________________

तू मिले जहाँ, मेरा जहाँ है वहाँ, रौनकें सारी तुमसे ही✨🪷
____________________________________
Next chapter after 20 votes and ten comments( you can even say hi , I swear I reply) 827 words

Bye 🕊️