6 ~

मेरी तन्हाइयों को नूर मिल जाए
तेरा चेहरा जब नज़र आए,
है सरफ़रोशी ये आशिक़ी भी
जाएगी जाँ मेरी इसमें कभी.

____________________________________

After settling into the guest chambers, Atharva was resting when Leela, Kasika's maid, approached him with a message

After settling into the guest chambers, Atharva was resting when Leela, Kasika's maid, approached him with a message. "Prince Atharva," she said, "Princess Kasika requested a meeting with you. She awaits you in the garden."

Curious and intrigued, Atharva wasted no time and quickly made his way to the garden. He found Kasika sitting on a stone bench, her eyes focused on the blossoms surrounding them.

In the garden, under the warm caress of the sun, Atharva approached Kasika. He took a seat facing her, his eyes drawn to her captivating features. "Princess ,"

He gently approached her, his voice filled with care and curiosity. "Is everything alright, Princess? Why are tears streaming down your cheeks?"

Kasika looked up at him, her teary eyes meeting his concerned gaze. her eyes filled with anguish and despair. With a trembling voice, she managed to utter, "Aap aisa kyu kar rahe hai, yuvraj, yeh achanak hamare liye rishta Laana?" Her words hung in the air, her pain and confusion palpable in each syllable.

(Why are you doing this, suddenly bringing a marriage alliance for me.)

As Atharva looked into Kasika's tear-filled eyes, his heart ached with the intensity of his emotions. He knows that she may be confused about this sudden alliance. He reached out to gently brush away a tear that was trickling down her cheek. With sincerity and conviction, he said, "Rajkumari, jabse aapko dekha hai uss pal se hi aap hamare dil ko apne haatho mein liye baithi hai.Without you, my heart becomes restless , so I'm here to take what belongs to me."
(Princess, you have held our hearts in your hands from the moment we saw you. My heart becomes restless without you.)

As he spoke, he continued to gently wipe away her tears, his touch tender and comforting. His voice dropped to a softer, more tender tone, with a hint of affection and vulnerability. "Princess, please, stop crying. I cannot bear to see you in so much sorrow. Your tears are like daggers piercing my heart. Let me soothe your pain and bring a smile back to your beautiful face. I cannot stand to see you hurting."

Kasika looked into his eyes, the raw emotion and vulnerability in her gaze melting any remaining resistance. Her voice, though trembling slightly, was filled with a newfound determination. "ham apna sab kuch chhod ke apke sath aayenge," she said, her words laced with a mixture of affection and resolve. "wada kariye Hume kabhi dukhi nahi hone denge "

( I will leave everything and come with you. Promise me you will never let me feel sad.)

As Kasika spoke, a wave of warmth and admiration filled his heart. He gently covered her hand with his own, his touch tender and sincere. "Princess, my soul feels complete in this moment, knowing that you are willing to follow me without reservation. I promise to make every effort to ensure that our journey together is filled with joy and love, and that we never lose sight of the happiness we have found in each other's arms, aur yeh hamara wada hai apse."
( And this is my promise to you )