Act 0 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1; Eos; Hemhir 21st, 329SR; 12:20

The red toy dragon obscured the gentle light from the ceiling, a child's tiny fingers gripped and held it up. The toy's jet black eyes were horrifying, its hands and other features were bizarre. Three fingers, black claws, a head shaped like a snake. It was majestic, perplexing, different, but most of all, monstrous. Yami stood up on his short legs and raised it as high as he could, then tilted it toward Eos and ran forward.

"Rawr!" Yami grumbled as he brought the toy closer.

"Ah!" Eos squealed.

The boy named Yami wore black shorts and a loose green T-shirt. He was only six years old, with dense blue hair and blue eyes, he was also the tallest sibling. Eos shut his eyes and turned away, shielding himself with his small hands. After nothing happened, Eos peaked out of his left eye, only to see the dragon there in front of him.

"Arr!" Yami grunted loudly with a deep voice.

"Ah haha!" Eos cowered with a smile on his face.

"Stay back monster!" Zeus jumped down and took a stance. "You're fighting me, idiot!"

Yami grinned as he ran away and jumped over the bed. Zeus followed, pulling his blue shirt off in the midst of a roll. He was a year younger. His crooked teeth had a noticeable gap in them. He crumpled his blue shirt and threw it at the dragon, however the clothing simply unraveled after it missed, flopping onto the floor without a sound.

"Don't say idiot Zeus!" Nova, the second oldest yelled from under the covers of her bed.

"Ah- Wait! Wait timeout, let me get my shirt-"

"Rawr!" Yami grumbled as he ran for it first and picked it up with the same hand that held the toy.

"Hey, my shirt!" Zeus cried as he chased after the eldest brother.

"The dragon is too fast! Haha!" Yami shouted.

Eos was on the edge of his boosted seat in the middle of the room. His eyes followed Yami and Zeus running around the wide open room. It was big enough for four beds with an attached nightstand, four closets and two windows on the left side. Yami ran towards Eos's left, when they ran behind the chair, his head whipped to the other side. However, he was met with the dragon instead of his brothers.

"Ah!" Eos shielded his eyes and cowered, Zeus and Yami ran circles around him.

"Haha, fire..." Yami laughed before chanting something behind Eos.

"Fiya?" Eos mumbled in confusion as he tried to turn, but the back of the booster seat obscured his view.

"Ball!" Yami shouted as he threw the shirt rolled into a ball.

As Eos was trying to look back, the blue shirt was already in flight. Zeus's shirt struck Eos's face, and he suddenly found himself blinded. It wrapped around Eos's head, causing him to panic. The shirt was damp from sweat, and smelled bad.

"Aah!" Eos cried excitedly, pulling the shirt off. "Hahaaha!" Eos chuckled and kicked his feet as he tried to cover his eyes, his heart beat rapidly.

"Hey... Mom told you to stop teasing him all the time..." said Nova. "If Eos cries again, I'm telling Mom..."

Nova was the same age as Zeus but three months older, she had loose long hair similar to his, however hers was a vibrant red. Her feet kicked back and forth as she laid down on one of the four beds, she was reading a boring book. She turned the page, and continued to scan through the book diligently. Zeus stopped and turned to her as he raised his arms in confusion.