Chapter 1.

-Walker-

HI Y/N
Y/n
Y/n
                                                 What U want
YOUUU~ jk
your weird lol
                                                 Me? What are    
                                                 you then?
Full of charisma.
I'm excited for the
new movie.
Apparently the girl
I'm filming w is hot 🤭💅
                                          I'm filming w a
                                          rlly cute guy
Erm ok ft?
                                        No I'm out rn
Pls
                                          Fine

FACE TIME
___________________________________________

Y/n's pov-

"Y/nnnnnnnnn!!!!" Walker was wearing the sunglasses I got him for our last movie. His curly hair was ruffled as usual, and his bedroom in the rental was covered in clothes and overall a mess.
"Hi loser!!!" I joked, trying to get him annoyed.
"Don't call me that weirdo-" he frowned and angrily crossed his arms.
I giggled, he was a bit cute when mad.
"Do you know when we are shooting the first scene? I wanna see this girl so bad."
Walker said, making me the one a bit envious now.
"Dunno, all I know is it's our usual filming studio." I say, taking a seat next to a park.
"Where you at?" Walker raised an eyebrow at me and my surroundings
"Non your beeswax." I smirked.
"It's 7:32pm where are you."
"Fine, I'm at the park near rental." I admit. Walker always wondered where I was, I have no idea why.
"I'm picking you up." He decided.
"Nooooo. Why? I'm perfectly fine."
"Okay get kidnapped then shortie." He annoyed me when he said I was a shortie. Im only 5'6! That isn't short.

"That's unlikely. Come pick me up then." I give in, hanging up the call and waiting on a bench.
In about 4 minutes, Walker appeared in his dirty golf cart the cast used. Me and walker had been in a previous show (Percy Jackson) and met some good friends there. Aryan, Leah, Dior, Charlie and some other actors.
"Hop in shortie." Walker opened the side of the golf cart and grinned.
I chucked my bag in the bag and turned on the LEDs I bought to jazz the ride up a bit.
"I'm missing my gaming night with Charlie and Aryan for you. We can watch Netflix later?" He tried making me impatient for our 'bonding time' but it didn't bother me since I could do the same thing to him.
"Sounds ok. I'm watching a movie with Leah and Dior before though." I take his sunglasses and put them on myself.
"Okay, okay." He turned the golf cart into our rental house on cast where Leah and Dior were waiting at the door from getting popcorn.
"What movie?" I jump out of the cart and head to the girls.
"I don't mind, honestly. Leah?" Dior said.
"I have no idea, but we got popcorn and M&Ms. Walker said they were your favourite." She showed me the bags.
"We'll see what movies are available."
Walker hopped out the driver side and strolled past, meeting with Charlie and Aryan in their shared bedroom. (They literally knocked down a bedroom wall so they were all together in one which the directors weren't a fan of.)

During our movie, I heard Walker playing with the other boys. His voice was so soft and angelic I could barely focus on our movie. All I thought about was him. And since he was with another 'hot' girl for the romantic scene, it kinda hurt.

INSTAGRAM
___________________________________________

WalkerS has posted -

591,342 LikesBy yourusername, Dior_Wonder-Woman, Aryanthegoat, CharlieAkaCastellan, more

591,342 Likes
By yourusername, Dior_Wonder-Woman, Aryanthegoat, CharlieAkaCastellan, more...

WalkerS: I'm now streaming! 😁

Dior_Wonder-Woman: Walker keep it down I can't hear da movie

yourusername: Yeah like actually Walker but get ready for our movie tmmr
_loved by WalkerS_

WalkerS @yourusername- okay sorry

User462: omg walker Ur so hot

User87: y/n back off he's mine

WalkerS: IM NOBODY'S GO AWAY 😭 😤

LeahJ4ever: ...idk why I'm here...

yourusername: NO LEAH POOKIE...

Dior_Wonder-woman: pookie Leah Ur slay...

WalkerS : ok go away girls dis ain't your group chat lmao

___________________________________________

Irl -

Walkers pov:

I got really competitive when playing games with Charlie, I knew he liked y/n but, for some reason I didn't want him to. I saw y/n in the other room, and when I looked at her, she turned her head and we shared glances. It was weird, she's my best friend. I was lucky to find a friend like her. Anyway, I've been on Instagram more and looking at my besties posts and Aryan's 'the roads are getting bumpy' auditions which are hilarious.