Mackenzie gets caught for the 2nd time

" ms.m come to my office noooowww"Mr.king said yelling "just go and tell the truth you have to dust up your mistakes you don't have to put your feelings on others" Niki told Mackenzie as she ran up the stairs."I can't believe what you done making a good girl get hurt trouble you can't be doing this I won't kick you out but You will NOT disrespect her or her✌boyfriend✌ you understand"Mr.king said" YES ...........(dropped head)..SIR but she be..."Mackenzie said as Mr.king stopped her"NO BUTs now I'm switching your classes from tresha and ally!!!"mr.king said .

Mackenzie was mad but that's the only school her mom really knows and everything so she can't do anything else besides she always call her names "so what went on when I left ?" Niki asked "well not to start anything she rubbed on me she said she was going to ruin the school but now I'm happy your back" Brandon said hugging her "Thatttttsss alllll" Niki told him "yeeeahh" he replied "hmmmmmm" Niki thought.Then Mackenzie came back and she had her head down "I'm sorry for you being an idiot I'm joke I'm sorry for everything I've done " Mackenzie told them she hugged them both "are you serious we could have been friends a long time ago you always treated me like trash so I started to hate you I always had a crush on Brandon (kissing)he is the best ever !!!!  I hope you understand I didn't mean any harm he liked me we are like peas and carrots now (rubbing nose together)" Niki said .