The new boy at the park

"Hi I'm RJ pretty lady so adorable" RJ said as Niki looked at his light green eyes "ooo I'm Niki" Niki said blushing "oooo I'm her boyfriend" Brandon said "don't be rude he's just trying to be a charmer like you were I have to use the restroom be right back" Niki said "she pretty I'm going to the school you and Niki left from tomorrow and I know she loves me your just her what a super hero!!!" RJ saidcas they bumped heads then Niki came back "LETS GO NOW" Brandon said pulling her arm "what about RJ I didn't waiitt you will not be like this with me Mr.!!" Niki said snatching away from him "so r-j so what your doing around here?
" well I'm going to your school tomorrow hopefully I qwont be bullied"RJ said "o I have that locked down sorry but have to go byeee" Niki said running to Brandon as he was walking off"what up you don't like him PR nothing he is a nice guy he is going to our school and you won't be a bully " Niki told him "listen me and him don't get along that's all you need to know and one time he took Mackenzie from me" Brandon said as Niki let go of his hand "nooooo so you still have feelings for her after everything we been through school my leg I don't know what to say to you I'm done!!!!" Niki said running off "Niki wait I know I iiii" Brandon said as it started to rain.