When niki gets a new dress chapter2

When she got home she got on the computer online and looked for the prettiest dress she ever saw "wow this is just right it might be 162,000$ dollars but hmmmmmm I have me a little stash if MacKenzie can look and be rich than I can rock it better" Niki said ordering her dress push the add to cart button.

The next day it was at her door step she tried it on it looked so BEAUTIFUL she couldn't believe her own eyes.Also it was her favorite color pink or red,sometimes baby blue but this one was pink with beautiful glitter with an one strap TERRIFIC makes her even more jealous.

The next thing she knew it was going on 8:25am"aaaaaaaaa imm about to be late for school dern dern dern"she screamed tried to slip on her brand new TULLE SKIRT its very poofy bit not really everyone wore them a lot because its not the style of who MACKENZIE she like wearing mini skirts "so dorky like roach get out of her trap" MacKenzie said holding her hips "hold up ms. think she all that because your not nothing AND EVERYONE BE YOUR SELF you don't have to follow her chic style all she is is an big fat ugly bully and everyone is done" Niki said everyone cheered for her holding her in the air then as they put her down there was Brandon "hi that's nice the way you helped the school with peoples lives that's why I like you" he whispered holding her neck walking to class.