Chapter - 24

A/n: First, as you all can see, I'm still alive!! Second, no regular update. It entirely depends on my mood.

Ah, almost forgot, can someone tell me how much time it took Hinata to reach Tempest from the Holy capital?

I got up feeling refreshed after having a great day with Shizue-Sama and the kids. It's been a while since I've had so much fun. Hm, wait! Now is not the time to reflect on the past. I need to complete all processes with Yuuki. So, without further ado, I changed my clothing, got ready, and, after breakfast, made my way to the Freedom Academy headquarters.

I hate all of this paperwork; just a simple student transfer requires a significant amount of documentation. While complaining and whining about the paperwork in my mind, I arrived at the Freedom Academy office and began filling out the necessary papers with Yuuki.

To be honest, it was a nuisance, and even after nearly two hours, I had only completed half of the paperwork, owing to the principal's unusually hectic schedule today.

So, as I sat in the waiting area, waiting for the principal to stamp and sign some of the documents, I felt a chill run down my back. The chill signaled fear-a threat. It was so much magicule that nearly all of the students in the academy fainted, and the pressure was so intense that it caused normal individuals to faint on the spot. Almost half of the residents in the city had fainted.

A familiar signature of aura. I was all too familiar with this aura, and this realization sent a chill down my spine.

Veldora!!

I thought angrily as I hurriedly approached Veldora. No, I have the skill to teleport; how could I have forgotten such a simple thing? Ciel-San teleports me to the Veldora site.

«As you wish, Master.»

With that, I teleported precisely in front of Veldora and immediately set up a barrier to contain the tremendous amount of aura he was producing. Only after creating the barrier did I approach Veldora, solely to witness him struggling to control his aura after releasing it all at once.

"..."

I suddenly felt as if I'd seen this in my former timeline. Veldora sucked back the chaotic aura, and the magic in the region reverted to normal.

...

"Shizue-Sama... I sincerely apologize for Veldora's behavior."

I uttered this while bowing my head at a seventy-degree angle, feeling extremely humiliated inside. Such an uncomfortable situation. I am glad no one knows I am a demon lord. Otherwise, Veldora's actions would have cost me everything, including my face and credibility.

"Hmm. Do not worry, Rimuru. Just make sure it never happens again."

Shizue-Sama stated in a bland tone, swinging her hand, dismissing my uneasiness and concern. But I have to ensure that what happened today does not happen again.

And to do so, I need to educate Veldora in the same way that Nee-San used to teach him.

I gritted my teeth as I approached Veldora, who was cheerfully speaking with some of the kids and telling them about the manga and novels he'd read.
Sharing his incredible accomplishments and fame.

"Kha-ha-ha! I didn't take her seriously back then, but when I did-"

"Veldora!! Come here. We are practicing today."

Before he could continue teaching them rubbish, I approached him and requested that he follow me.

After that, we both left the city and traveled to its outskirts. Then I erected numerous barriers to ensure that our little practice session did not cause too much trouble for the residents of the city.