Chapter 2

The school doors slammed open, everyone looking at us as we walked. I'm in front if all of them, of course. We all stop at my locker while I see Kelly looking at Sam from the corner of my eye. "Excuse meeee," I say to her. I catch her attention and her face heats up; as if no one is attracted to Sam.

The next stop we make is at Johnson's locker. All he does is grab a textbook for math and a notebook which he uses for all subjects. Believe it or not, Jack is a nerd on the downlow. He studys almost everynight, or so he tells me, and gets almost the exact same grades as me. He's number 5 in our class. At the top of his locker I see his glasses case and he shuts his locker as fast as he can. I guess I'll be seeing those glasses a little later on today.

After we stop at everyones locker, we go to study hall. In my study hall I have Gilinsky, Kylee, and Sam. Our teacher is so chill we can do whatever we want. Within the first five minutes of class, my phone vibrates in my back pocket, when I pick it up, it's a message from Gilinsky.

g: whatcha doing later?
me: homework, i can come over at 8?
g: thats so late, how about you do homework after
me: jack nooo, 8 ill be at your house

To not make it obvious we were texting, he put his phone away first so that I had to wait a minute. When I put my phone away, Kylee was looking at me. "Yes?" I imply looking back at her.
"Oh, nothing, your eyelashes just look really good today." she says.
I smile at her but dont feel like saying anything else. I have a huge math test next period and I cant let anyone or anything distract me. I take out my statistics book and read the notes we just reviewed, over and over. Finally, I feel confident enough with those notes.

When the bell's about to ring, I look up at Sam who's looking at me. I smile and look back down standing up and turning around. "See yah at home." I say to him. He smirks and walks out when the bell rings.

When I get into the hallway, I make a straight course for math until I'm thrown off by Kelly coming up to me. "Wait Nicki," she says. I raise an eyebrow telling her to talk. "So, what do you think if I have sex with Gilinsky tonight?"

"Tonight?" I say.
"Tonight." she says
"Uh, I mean I dont know about tonight, I heard he had to do something," I try to think of the best lie.
"How would you know?"
"Because," I say. "Sam's my brother and his best friend."
She backs off an inch or two and gets a little quieter, "Okay, I'll see next week, you know, best way to start out no more school."

I pat her on the shoulder and say "You do that." I walk away and think about her knowing. What if she knows I'm lying? What if she shows up to Jack's house tonight when I'm there. What if Kylee shows up to Jacks when im there. Fuck.

The rest of school was a blur. Lunch went by since I sit with Kylee and Kelly and all they talk about are their Jacks. I would honestly laugh if they found out that both of their boyfriends are my bed buddies. Sex friends. Best. Sex friends. Sam would never forgive me for having sex with his best friends, Kelly and Kylee would kill me if they found out but hey, a girl's gotta do what shes gotta do.

When I get home, I get to studying imediately since I have no time between Jack and Jack. I think I aced my stats test since it's our final for the year. If I got a better grade than Andy Fagin on this test, I could move up to the number two spot in the class.

I look at my phone and it's already 3:30. I go to the bathroom to fix up on how i look, fix my hair and makeup, and get a condom. I pass by Sam's room when he calls me in.

"Where are you going?" He asks.
"To hangout with Kelly."
"Do you need a ride?" He says.
"Uh I think I'm gonna ride my penny board, but thanks." I say. "Oh," I continue. I put my hands on the bottom of his shirt and lift it off of his body. Damn I've never done that with my own fucking brother. It felt good to have someone else to touch other than the Jacks, even tho I'm so down with them.

Sam steps a little closer to me without his shirt off and I back away. Ill save this for another day, cant be late for Johnsons.

I go to the garage and get my board and ride out of the court, down a few streets, and into Jacks driveway. I always put my board in the shrub right next to his front door. I knock on the door and he opens it in four seconds.

He's in his glasses. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. My vagina is exploding. Nothing is hotter than Johnson in his glasses. "Studying?" I ask. He smirks at me then says to come in.

He shuts the door behind him and slams me against the wall. Whoa where did that come from. I must have had sex in every room and piece of furniture in this house honestly. Even his parents room when i was sixteen.

"I have something to show you." He takes my hand and leads me into his basement, and there was a new wide couch big enough for about five people.

Teasing Jack before sex is probably the best thing to do to get him all worked up.

Step one: the first thing to do; take off your pants.

Everything starts after that.