𝟭𝟯(ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ)

𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒,𝑖𝑛𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑢𝑠,
𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛,𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛, 𝑜ℎ,
𝑊𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠, 𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑢𝑠,
𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛,
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝐼'𝑚 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑛.

                       𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒,𝑖𝑛𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑢𝑠,          𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛,𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛, 𝑜ℎ,                   𝑊𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠, 𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑢𝑠,  ...

My head feels dizzy as I slowly open my eyes. How come I fell asleep? What time is it? I want to sleep more though. My eyes opened wide when I saw the room was not the one I was familiar with.

My heart started racing. My body was too weak I started looking around the room to see if I can find out something as soon I turned back to see the wall behind me I came face to face with a picture of none other than Aziz Siddique.

And the memories from the afternoon started flooding through my head and it started hurting. He is not who claims to be. He is a muderer. A ruthless heartless inhumane murderer. He is a beast.

Remembering his evil smirk and his cold Orders sends a shiver down my spine. As I am reminded of my current situation what the fuck am I doing in his bed. We can't possibly have had..... No no no way I pulled down the comforter that was covering my body to see my clothes are the same ohh thank goodness.

How else did I pass out? I don't feel any uneasiness but my breathe gets heavier every passing second and I clutch onto my tee shirt fabric suddenly I hear the door click open.

It was Him ofcourse looks like he just hoped out of shower. His lean body was covered in little water droplets and his hair completely dripping of water sticking to his forehead the dim light in the room darkened his features and made the little droplets shine I could see his abs flexing as he breathed slowly and steadily The white towel hanging dangerously low, his v line being completely visible..... "𝗢𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘂𝗽" Aziz breaks the silence.

I stay silent I don't think I can speak looking at his face it only reminds me of the basement and what an actual monster he is. He leaves the room and i try to get up front bed but my head pains so bad, he returns with a glass of water.

"𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀".

"𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗺𝗲"

I whispered in desperation to get away from him Tears filling my eyes once again

"𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝗺 𝗜𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗱, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲...... 𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂-"

"𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗶𝘁 𝗦𝗲𝗵𝗲𝗿"

He says out aloud with a stern voice his features Going from Expressionless to Rigid in a quick motion