05

I have NO ideas, I have so many but when it comes to writing I'm literally crying 

Also whoever commented on like every chapter you get a GOLDEN STAR!!! 

Because you're motivating me and everything its super validating idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

HAIKYUU MOVIE IN TWO DAYS GRAHHHH (writing this on 30/05/24 :3)

------------------------------

Slowly, the tips of his fingers tugged at the black fabric which lined the top of his knee pads, he shifted them to comfortably rest over his knees. 
[Y/n] knelt down, positioning one knee on the floor and the other brushing against his chin as he reached to tie his shoelaces. Once finished, he stood up and entered the gym, not bothered to announce his arrival to any of the people already there.

He lifted his bag strap off his shoulder and tossed it to the side of the gym, before walking over to the short brunette, who was already busy jumping around some bald guy.

His excitement died down for a brief moment when Nishinoya spotted his [H/c] classmate walking towards the court. He launched himself towards the boy tackling him to the floor and pressing down on his shoulders eagerly.

"[Y/NNN]!! You made it!" He yelled, almost loudly enough to deafen somebody. Having the exact effect of the [H/c] male, causing him to scrunch up his face and turn away from the source of sound.

"God you're so loud Noya.. quiet down" He groaned, slightly annoyed however not getting a reaction from the other at all.

"It's awesome that you're finally coming to practice!" He was now practically swinging over [Y/n] the way he would on a seesaw as he giggled out loud.

The male propped himself up on his elbows, allowing himself to properly look up at the boy resting above him. "Yeah yeah don't get too excited"

"I'm only here for the Sejoh game like I said, remember that." He responded rather coldly, though it was normal to see of him for Nishinoya.

Their attention was grasped by the sound of the gym doors swinging open, there stood a few of who seemed to be the other members of the club. The two on the floor didn't seem too bothered by anything but the others were certainly confused at the least.

"Nishinoya why're you on top of that poor guy.." A male with silver hair sighed as he gripped his forehead stepping aside to let another club member step forward.

The other boy stood at the door was taller than the other by a couple of inches it seemed, and had some nicely trimmed brown hair, his whole aura beaming with some sort of pride. "You must be the new-recruit, huh? Still doing tryouts right?"

Nishinoya almost instantly sprung up and was practically jumping beside [Y/n] who was still pushed down to the floor. "YEP YEP! THIS IS Y/N HE'S FINALLY HERE FOR GOOD!" He exclaimed completely ignoring the earlier stated fact that he was only here for a one-game tryout.

Holding out a hand towards the boy still on the floor, the brunette introduced himself. "I'm Daichi Sawamura, the team captain and one of Karasuno's wing spikers" He spoke softly as he helped the other onto his feet.

"Well there's a lot to ya' isn't there?" The previously mentioned male with silver hair chuckled seeing the difference in height between him and the second year.

"And that's Sugawara, our vice-captain and official setter he can get a little.. lively just don't mind him" Daichi smiled hoping things would stay calm for today's practice.

Nishinoya was later dragged away by Tanaka seemingly for an interrogation of who exactly this newcomer was, giving the team captain to get to know his new recruit.