Prologue I: Jaiden's Birthday Present

I flew all the way from California to Arizona, where my parents live. It was a long flight from here, but it was worth it. I haven't seen them in years since I am busy with YouTube, and all of the fun stuff in life that I forgot that I have parents. So that is why I came all the way here.

As for right now, I am helping my parents setting up my birthday party, and I help out with the decorations for the upcoming guests who will arrived here at my birthday.

As I was helping out my parents, my mom asked me as Iwas setting up the plates "How has your...YouTube channel been" My mom asked with a stutter about the word YouTube.

"Oh it's going great mom, I have been collaborating with many people on YouTube if you know what I mean" I replied.

"I don't know what you're saying, are they like your friends?" My mom laughed.

"Technically yes" I replied.

"How people, you have been collaborating with?" My mom asked.

"Well I don't know, I already lost count for the amount of people I have been collaborating with, also mom I will tell you something that will make you wish that you made me stay on YouTube" I replied.

"I know you made a lot of money from...YouTube?...Jaiden" My mom replied.

"You're having difficulties pronouncing YouTube Mom, you are such a boomer, also I want to tell you that I hit the 50 Million subscribers milestone" I replied.

"That's great Jaiden, you know sometimes I wish I believed in you" My mom replied.

Suddenly the door chime chimed, and my mom immediately went to the door, "I'll take care of it" I replied stepping over boxes and avoiding tripping over them as I made my way towards the door.

As I finally arrived at the door, I opened it and to my surprise, it was my friends, James, Maaz, Emily, and Alex, and my most beloved of them all Jacob all arrived at my doorstep. James wore a red T-shirt and some shorts. Maaz wore a blue shirt with an anime character on it, and Emily was stylish wearing a black skirt in some thigh-highs, and Alex wore a pinkish clothing with black stripes.

Jacob was my best, Best friend wore a regular t-shirt nothing out of the ordinary in this hot weather he had a beard and a blond hair. The two of us met while we played Among Us with him, and he added me onto Discord and we chatted together and you know the both of us eventually developed feelings for each other romantically since I'm aro-ace.

All my friend greeted me with a "Hello Jaiden,"

And I replied "Thanks" then gestured them all into the house. I closed the door and we immediately hit the big sofa.

My dad then welcomed the guests "Thank you for coming Jaiden's friends" and all of us sat on the couch excited and chatting.

Jacob then asked me "Jaiden, how has your day been? We all boarded the same plane together and it was a hassle to get here due to all the delays, but luckily James ordered us some first-class tickets, and we got to enjoy the flight"

"Oh it's been good so far, I haven't experienced such airport delays like what you have been experiencing, looks like things are going smoothly for me" I replied brushing away my hair with my hand

Soon my mom asked "Would you guys like something to drink?"

"A cold soda thank you, it's really hot outside of Arizona, damn the heat is unbearable" James replied.

"Yeah get me one too" Emily replied.

"Alright" My mom then headed into the kitchen, in the meantime we began to talk about YouTube and stuff.