CHAPTER 4: A DAY TO REMEMBER

And here it goes, the second month of our unending fairy tale, of my undying love to Ralph.

It was 3 am when Ralph came over our house. I saw him standing at the door of my room with my mom saying something which is not so clear. 

"Hey, dress up honey." that's the first line I heard from him.

"What? at this time? Seriously, can't it wait? " *looks at the clock with smitten eyes*

"I know it's too early  but this can't wait. I want to be with you now so tomorrow I will be with my happy ending and we will begin the day with each other."

And I dressed up. I let Ralph hold my life for a second. I let him drive my life for a moment. 

We're travelling now with a not so elegant car, but that's not a problem as long as I have Ralph by my side.

He is driving by his left hand and his right hand? Yes you imagined it right. He's holding my hand. I feel safe and secured every time I am with him. 

Aren't you cold? Ralph asked me in a sudden.

I am wearing a sleeveless and shorts for I am not still thinking straight. 

He lend me his jacket. And he held my hand tighter.

Where are we going, Ralph?

Just wait until we arrive. I'll not do anything to harm you my princess.

And I fell asleep... And as I open my eyes... It was just a breathtaking view.

I am at Baler Aurora. Yes, the beach I'm looking forward to go.

I can see Ralph talking with some guys along the beach. 

It was just the perfect view. The moment I woke up and seeing the love of my life.

As he saw me yawning, he walks towards me with a smile on his face hiding something on his back. I don't know what is it but I know there is so something he holds.

What's that? 

You could not take a look at it already, it's not yet finished. said Ralph.

Well can I just have a glimpse of it?

Then he did, he let me see what is it. And two coupon band is what I saw. 

I asked him what's that for.

and he starts reading what was written there.

"It's been two months since you said yes to me,

Now there is no place I'd rather be,

Your eyes then were shimmering,

Like stars which are breathtaking.

I don't want us to end,

You are the best girlfriend,

You are an answered prayer,

Know that I'll always care."

It is not yet finished, I'll give the whole copy later. 

I don't know but tears suddenly fell from my eyes. I back hugged him and feel his warm body and the moment. 

We took a walk as the sun sets. We laugh at the top of our lungs because of his non sense jokes. We hold hands as we feel our feet making a little avalanche on the sand. And time flew so fast, it's our first ever dinner date.

I am dressed in white and I saw a man wearing also white. I thought it was him but as we met, he is wearing blue. But it's fine.

We spent the night eating and chit chatting and before the night ends, he gave what he promised. I read it as the time he gave it.

*Looks for the 3rd stanza*

" I decided to not continue it. Just look into my eyes now..."

(I looked at him, I saw galaxies in his eyes and heard his heartbeats as music.)

"Thank you for being with me here tonight,

I never had a day this light.

Like stepping on cloud 9,

With you I am always fine.

"That's the last stanza my princess. "

No thank you, Ralph. Thank you for being mine. You don't know how thankful I am for having as my boyfriend.

(We made a hug and he kissed my forehead. And that's it, he sent me to my room and as we woke up, we ate our breakfast and we drove home. That was really a day to remember.)