𝚂𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

-None-

The transition from darkness to light is disorienting, leaving you momentarily stunned as your senses adjust to your new surroundings. Blinking rapidly, you find yourself standing on a seemingly endless bridge, bathed in a warm, golden glow that emanates from all around you.

A surge of panic grips you as you glance down at your feet, only to be met with a shining golden bridge. You walk to the edge, the vertigo-inducing sight sends shivers down your spine, and you instinctively step back from the edge, your heart pounding in your chest.

Turning your attention to the line of people ahead of you, you notice an old man standing just a few paces ahead. With a tremor in your voice, you call out to him, your words echoing in the ethereal space. "Excuse me, sir... where are we? What is this place?"

The old man turns to regard you with kind, knowing eyes, his face illuminated by the gentle glow of the surroundings. "We are on the threshold of eternity, my child," he replies in a calm, reassuring tone. "This is the gateway to the next phase of our existence, where the trials and tribulations of earthly life are left behind."

His words offer some semblance of comfort, but they also stir up a whirlwind of questions in your mind. What awaits you beyond those golden gates? Is this truly the afterlife, or just a figment of your imagination? The line slowly begins moving forward. Behind you, more people appear, their faces reflecting the same confusion and bewilderment that you feel. The air is filled with murmurs and soft footsteps, an oddly calming sound against the backdrop of this surreal place.

As you inch closer to the front, the sight of the golden gates comes into view. They open and close rhythmically, each person stepping through and disappearing beyond the shimmering threshold. The gates themselves are magnificent, ornate designs twisting and intertwining in ways that defy earthly craftsmanship.

Your anxiety ebbs slightly as you watch the gates, mesmerized by their beauty and the sense of peace they seem to exude. The old man in front of you takes another step forward, glancing back at you with a reassuring nod. "Almost there," he says, his voice soft but comforting. Eventually, you find yourself at the front of the line.

The old man ahead of you steps forward and shares a few words with a strange figure dressed in white robes, with large, majestic wings and a massive book in front of him. You blink, certain you're dreaming.

The winged figure scans the book, nods, and gestures toward the gates. The old man walks through them, and as he passes the threshold, a transformation occurs. His back straightens, his form shifts, and he emerges on the other side as a beautiful, ethereal being with shimmering wings.

Your breath catches in your throat as you watch the transformation. The once frail and elderly man now radiates an otherworldly grace and beauty. He glances back at you with a serene smile before ascending into the light beyond the gates.