SHOCKER

The Prime Minister continued to clap for ten minutes while looking at the two male heroes before putting his hands on the railing. "Thank you for doing half of my job Hongo and Ichimonji," he said as the older male let go of the rail and walk away from them.

    "Prime Minister, what's going on? Why are you here?" Shotaro asked while Gentaro stayed silent.

    The Prime Minister looked over at the two before just gave a small chuckle. "Well, would you believe to take down Hydra and free Japan from its clutches?"

    "No," Gentaro stated which gave a shocked reaction from Shotaro.

    "Ichimonji..."

    Gentaro pointed up at the Prime Minister on the rafter, "You were there when they turned me into an Augment. You ordered me to kill my family."

    "Well, someone had to make sure the programming was a success."

    "You... did this to him?" Shotaro asked.

    "Only in part," the Prime Minister stated as he would lean against the railing once again. "I did say the truth about freeing Japan from Hydra, but for it to be under my total control," he said as he put his hands together and interlocked his fingers together. "People, all organizations, and the military to be under the control of one person just like in the 30s and 40s. Before... the bombs dropped."

    "What the hell are you talking about? You're just as much apart of Hydra as those Neo Nazis bastards that did this to us."

    Prime Minister shook his left hand and just smirked, "Probably but I'm against that organization within Japan. I'm apart of a different organization that is the true rulers of Japan," he said as he would snap his left fingers.

    Shotaro and Gentaro heard a few footsteps as the walls opened to reveal hidden entrances. Multiple male soldiers wearing all black with black armor pieces with a red armor shoulder piece on the left shoulder. The chest armor had silver accents similar to skeleton inside the human bodies. The helmet were black but had silver lining around the red lenses and around the open mouth piece within the armor. The wall behind of the Prime Minister would quickly drop via a cloth covering the true wall within the lab.

    The two heroes looked at the wall and saw a symbol of a silver hawk with its wings spread across the wall with a eye within the center of the hawk. Shotaro looked at the symbol with uneasiness washing over him while Gentaro just balled his fist. "Welcome, to Shocker!" Prime Minister shouted which caused all the soldiers surrounding the heroes to quickly put their legs together.

    "EI!" they all shouted as they slammed their right hand on their left peck before raising it at a 45 degree angle with their hand extended. Almost in a form of a modified Nazi salute.

    "Shocker?" Shotaro asked before looking at the Prime Minister. "What is this place, truly?"

    "You definitely deserve an explanation," the Prime Minister nodded before putting his hands behind his back. "During the later days of the second World War," he started, "The Nazi party and even Hydra were wanting more soldiers in response to the one success of the Super Soldier program from the Allied forces. Decided to contact Japan's leading scientist that were supportive to their cause of world domination."

    "Japan was one of the Axis powers but there were no Japanese scientists working with Nazi's directly during World War II."

    Prime Minister smirked, "That's where you're wrong. A hidden organization was born from the shadows of Hydra, a organization tasked to create the ultimate soldiers to combat against Captain America," he said as he gave the soldiers a nod to be at ease.