1:3

-can you guys correct me when you see a spelling and/or grammar error, I would appreciate it-

"Hey get your own!"

"But I left mine at home. Please Ty?" Taylor held her hands up like a praying position.

"No!"

Now here we are it's been a week since the dinner with Ashlyn and her parents. During this week we've gotten slightly closer. Tho anytime me had a bonding moment, Aiden would pop up and get I between us and irritating Ashlyn.

"Hey, Aiden wanna sit together?" I ask him and he nods with a happy smile.

"Alright everyone. Start filling into the bus. We're leaving in 5 minutes." After everyone got comfortable on the bus. Mr. Thomas started explaining the plan for the day.

I sat in the window seat with Aiden beside me. The twins in front of us, Ben and Logan behind us and Ashlyn with her headphones on behind them, sleeping.

"Is that a rubix-cube?" I ask Aiden after I was him fidget with it and solving it within seconds after he saw me watching him.

"Yea, do you want one?" He asked and pulled his backpack full of those pussles .

I thought for a second and then I shrugged and took one and started to think if I should get a dog or a cat. I've been feeling a little lonely at home. I already asked 'Father' if I could get a pet because it felt empty and lonely.

I knew he wasn't my own father but it their home. I didn't want to be rude and just take home a pet. What if one of them are afraid of dogs or cats. Of if they're allergic to them.

I put my head on the window dreading what's gyro happen in a few hours. I take my phone and scroll on TikTok for a while before going to Duolingo and doing my daily Italian, because there on my screen two minutes ago were Duo threatening me.

I do my listening and writing and the small speech lessons. While doing this I attracted the attention of the smiling guy beside me. He looked at me curious on what I was doing.

"What are you doing?"

"My Duolingo. Questo cappello è caro." my phone gave a pla-pling.

"What does that mean?" He tilted his head, grinning

"This hat is expensive"

"Huh?"

"Mm"

I put my phone down not seeing Aiden downloading the language app. He chose his first course to be Swedish. Only noticing once he had tapped her in the shoulder to ask for help. He was having problem with the grammar.

My eyes widened in surprise. What is he doing?! If he learns Swedish I can't be talking to myself anymore.

Whatever. I speak into his phone. He was having problems with the pronunciation "Min fru är väldigt smart" [My wife is very smart],

Pla-pling

Aiden looked so happy as he continued to do his lingo. I felt tired and laid my head on his shoulder and watched as he rushed through many of the lessons. I don't know but it made me a little happy he is learning how to speak my language.

While watching me I didn't notice that I was beginning to fall asleep to the little melody in my head.

Aiden looked at me with gentle happy eyes as he put his head I'm mine and continued with his Duolingo.

Ten hours later I followed Aiden out the bus, groggily. Nearly falling asleep standing again, Ben put a hand on my head and gave me some head pats as I hug him, using him to hold my body weight as I wake up.