intro

"Y/n, you have to listen to me." he commanded and raised his voice a little. "Why do I have to!" I answered back out of frustration.

"I'm part of the Mafia Scene in South Korea. I have to keep you safe." he answered as chills ran down my spine.

m a i n c h a r a c t e r s !

Kim Taehyung — He is Kim Taehyung, most people call him Taehyung

Kim TaehyungHe is Kim Taehyung, most people call him Taehyung. He is the heir of Kim Luxe Companies. Their company is known in South Korea worldwide earning billions of money in a year. Not only they get their money through business but also through their mafia group.

 Not only they get their money through business but also through their mafia group

Min Y/n — Her name is Min Y/n. She is the heiress of MinEnt. She had always been hardworking and very independent. She earns billions of money through their businesses. Her family is also involved in the Mafia Scene in South Korea yet she is unaware of it.

kim taehyung,
love full of secrets.

d i s c l a i m e r !

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

©psxcopath 2024