eight

After Taehyung left my phone started ringing, the call was coming from my mom. I answered the call, "Mom?", "Y/n, how have you been. I heard that you were kidnapped." she asked me with worry on her voice. "Yes, I was kidnapped mom." I answered. "Oh my dear, just stay safe. Stay near Taehyung. You are safe when you are with him." she suggests. "Yes mom." I answered. "Well I better keep going now. I've got work to do." she said and hang up the call.

     To be honest, I'm really curious with why did they kidnapped me, I don't know what I did to them and why Taehyung is avoiding my questions.

     Physically, I'm not doing that good due to the fact that I'm so tired from the incident and I have no energy to eat much unless Taehyung cooks for me. Mentally, well Taehyung had been a very great help, he had been their for me since yesterday and I hope he continues being there for me.

     I was lost in my thoughts when Taehyung's bedroom door opened. "Y/n, I gotta go. I have things to fix. Guards are here; at least 30 of them." he said yet I didn't want him to go, not if I'm not with him. "Can't I go with you?" I asked him a favor. "I—I guess you can come." he hesitated answering but still, I got to meet his yes. "Thank you Taehyung~" I thanked him. "You only get to stay in the car. I believe it's safer there." I just nodded and quickly went to my room to changed into my clothes.

" I just nodded and quickly went to my room to changed into my clothes

     "Let's go." he commanded and I followed him to his car. There were around 15 security guards; 5 in each car. They were surrounding our car so that we were double safe. Even though I was with Taehyung I still remember how I was taken by them; it still scares me. The memory is still fresh. "Are you good?" he asked me with a concerned voice. I just looked at him and nodded.

      "Don't worry, you're safe." he said which relieved me from my thoughts.