5th part

So in this part our anuseena has a daughter named ruhi and she is 5 years old .anuseena love her very much . So let's start the part.

In morning our anuseena and their angel was sleeping peacefully. haseena wake up and saw the most beautiful faces in the world.she smile and kissed the forehead of both anubhav and ruhi.

Hm:anu uth jaye chaliye warna der ho jayegi (sweetly)

As hmmm uth gaye (wake up and sit straight)

Hm: accha chaliye ab aapki ladli ko bhi utha dijye tab tak ham nahi kr aate hain.

She was going towards the washroom when anubhav held her hand and pulled her closer and held her waist.

Hm: Kya kar rahe hain anu app abhi ham gir jate to(angry)

As: nahi girti ham hain na ,ab daant kyu rahi hain( cutely making haseena smile)

Hm:accha nahi karte gussa ab bataye kya chahiye humare baby ko (put her hands on his chest)

As: humari morning kiss (while pulling her closer by her waist)

Hm smile and put her lips on his.he became shock but after sometime he became normal and started kissing her passionately and bite her lips,she moan in his mouth but they don't break the kiss .after 15 minutes they broke the kiss and haseena hugged him tightly while blushingly.

As: ab kyun sharma rahi hain jann(naughty)

Hm: accha ab hame chhodiye ,hame nahne jana hain aur aap tab tak ruhi ko uthaye warna wo school ke liye late ho jayegi .(while kissing his cheek)

As nodded and after that haseena ho for bath.

As:ruhi uth jao baccha warna school ke liye der ho jayega.

Ruhi:hmm uth rahi hun baba.( Shr woke up and hugged her baba)

As take her to the washroom and make her freshen up.after that they both went for breakfast.

Hm:are uth gayi humari princess.

Ruhi: han mumma me uthgyi ,good morning (while hugging her legs)

Hm: good morning mumma ki jaan ,achha ab batao ki lunch me kya leke jaoge school me.

Ruhi: ummmm, noodles (happily)

Hm: accha ham bana denge tab tak aap breakfast karlo ok .

Ruhi:ok mumma.

After that ,haseena make noodles for her and after that they both went to their workplaces and ruhi go to school.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At night.

Hassena and anubhav both do their dinner and make ruhi sleep and after that they both were sitting in the balcony.

Hm: anu

As: boliye na jann(while crasing her hair)

Hm:I love you(while sunngled in his chest)

As: i love you too meri jaan (while hugging her tightly and kisses her hair)

After that they both went to sleep.

So this was the 5th part of my story,If you like it then plzz vote and comment.

...........................................................

Thank you 😊

Words:470

And if you want the bonus part then comment.