4th part

So, it's 3 Rd month of Hassena's pregnancy.they were very happy because of the good news.one day in morning our beautiful couple was sleeping.anubhav wake up as sunrays kissed his face.he wake up and saw the most beautiful face in the world .his wife was sleeping hugging him tightly.anubhav bent and kissed her tummy which is now lightly grown.

As:good morning jaan.(kissed her cheek)
Hm:hmm uth rahe hain anu.
As: jaldi uthye chaliye warna fir der ho jayegi thane jane ke liye .

Hm wake up and kissed his cheek and hug him .they both stayed in same position for almost 10 minutes.after that they both baths and do their breakfast .and after that they both went towards their work places.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At night,

Anuseena was sitting in each other's arms .there was completely silent between them because they were tired.
Hm:anu
Aa:boliye na jaan(while crasing her hair)
Hm:i need you anu(blushing)
As:kintu aapko dard hoga jann or abhi nahi ap pregnant bhi hain(concerned for her health)
Hm:kuch nahi hoga anu plzzzz na (while blushing)

As give up and started kissing her hungrly and open her top and started kissing her boobs after that she also open jis shirt and started kissing his chest and bitting hhis nipples.
After that he enter his part in her and she flinched because of his big size .they do it for almost 5 hours and after that anubhav was suking her boobs and was drinking her milk .

Hm:anu
As;hmm (while drinking her milk)
Hm:apna lund humare andar daliye na daliya na jane accha lagta hain ,hame aapko feel karna hain.

He enter his part in her and after that they both went for slepp.

So this was the 4th part of my story. Sorry for not uploading long part ,I also want to upload long part but because of my school and tutions I don't have time to write long part.but I will try.and plzz give me ideas to write a part .you can give me your ideas in comment section.

...........................................................

Thank you 😊

Words:351