7th part

Hey guys,ghost hone ke liye maafi 👻😅
So let's start

So , in this part anubhav and haseena are engaged. They often do sex and their mothers don't know about this.

One day ,both mosthers were not at home .

Anubhav calls haseena and say that he wants to do sex.

Anubhav:- hasi chalo na sex karte hain ,hamne kitne dino se nahi kiya , i am missing you so much meri jaan.

Haseena:- I am Miss u to Anu . Accha thik hain aaj tum mere ghar pe aajao ,aami bhi nahi hain ghar hain to koi dikkat nahi hain( smiling)

Anubhav:- sacchi ,thik hain hum bas thori der me niklte hain, aaj aap tyare rahiyega aapko puri raat nahi choodenge , faad ke rakh denge aapki chut ko ( haapily smirk 😏)

Haseena:- aap bhi na , ab rakhiye phone ( blushing)

After sometime , anubhav came at her home and and rang the doorbell, haseena open the door andand they both came in .

After that anubhav directly smash his lips on her and started kissing her very fastly.hassena was kissing him softly.after sometime they broke the kiss and anubhav usse apni baaho mein utha leta hain and unke room taraf jata hain, room mein pohoch kar wo sidhe uske kapde nikal deta Hain  and haseena also remove his clothes .and they both started kissing each other .after that anubhav started suking her boobs and milk come out. Drinking the milk , he get shok

Anubhav:- ye doodh kese aa raha hain ? (Shocking)

Haseena :- wo hamne aapki diary me padh liya tha ki aapko hamara doodh pina hain to isiliye hamne kal pills leli (nervous )

Anubhav :- aap sach mein sabse alag hain jaan ( happy and smiling)

After that anubhav started drinking her milk like a small baby and haseena was a moaning.

Haseena:- ahhhh sssss ahhhh ummmm Anu katiye mat na.

But anubhav ingored her and started suking and biting her boobs while donig this wo apni ek ungli uski chut mein dal deta Hain aur andar bahr karne lagta hain and all this while haseena was moaning.

After that anubhav uska lund haseena ki chut me dal deta Hain and pumping chalu kardeta hain .

Haseena :- ahhh, sssssss, ummmmmm ,ahhhahhhhhahhhhhhh ssss ouch ouch sss ahhhh.

After that they both started donig sex in doggy position.haseena apne ghutne pe thi and Anubhav ka lund uski gaand mein piche se ( hope you understand the position) .

They do sex for almost 6 hours.

After that they both lay on the bed

Haseena:- ahh, thaka diya aaj to aapne hame .

Anubhav:- sorry , lekin aapka dudh pine me aaj bohot maza aaya .

After that anubhav started drinking her milk and they both slept hugging each other tightly.

So this was the 7th part of my story. Do tell me in the comments that how was the story and if you have some suggestions then comment.☺️

Sorry for not uploading for so many days and for not uploading long part, as you all know that I am in 10th std so I hardly get time for writing the story .so whenever I get time, i will upload. Sorry for any grammatical mistakes.

Read, Imagine, Enjoy.☺️😃

Words:- 528