11th part

So, in this part anuseena are in college and they are girlfriend boyfriend,and they often do sex , but their mothers don't know about that.

In college.anubhav and haseena both were sitting on the bench and the lecture was so boring,so anubhav thought to tease her , so he started donig fingering in her chut and haseena became shock.

Haseena:- Anu kya kar rahe ho , hum class mein hain , abhi rehne do na plzz.(Puppy eyes 👀)

But he didn't listen to her and continued with his work and haseena wants to moan but can't cause they were in the class and after sometime the class was over and they both go into the restroom .and started donig sex and anubhav open her clothes and enter his lund in her chut and started pumping.

Haseena:- ahhh ahhh ahhhh hmmm sss. Ouch ouch ssss hmmm

Anubhav:- mera naam lo na hasi (while pumping in her )

Haseena:- ahhh Anu ahhh ahhh ss uhhh ummmm ouch ouch ssss umm
Ahhh anuuuuu .

After sometime they were laying on the bed , hugging each other tightly .

Haseena:- tum class kya kar rahe thein Anu ,pata hain agar mam ko pata chal jata to kya hota .

Anubhav:- to kya hua baaby , pata to nahi chala na or mujhe bohot man horaha tha isilye, sorry ( puppy eyes )

Haseena:- accha thik hain , aaj tumhe maaf kardeti hun , lekin ab esa nahi hona chahiye, samjhe ( warning tone)

Anubhav:- accha thik hain ab nahi karunga (☺️)

After that they both go to their home and became busy in their schedule.

So this was the 11th part of my story and do comment that you like it or not.and sorry for the short part because I am not getting time for writing the story and if I will get time , I will upload a long part.☺️

And mene ek dusri story bhi publish karihi , of romance of Tappu and Sonu , and plzz aap sab uss story pe bhi vote and comment kariyega if you like it.😃😄

Read, imagine, enjoy ☺️

Words:-343