Argentina

Mature content in this chapter ;)

POV Travis

I walked off the plane with a mixture of excitement and nervousness. Tonight was finally the night I would be able to see Taylors show again. But this time as her boyfriend. I smiled to myself, the thought of being her boyfriend still made me blush and giggle to myself.
I knew I wouldn't see Tay until after the show so Tree arranged a drive to the hotel for me.
Once I got there, one of Taylor's security guards waited for me.
„Hey Travis, she's still upstairs with Tree, her father and some other people. Knock and see if they are up for a visitor, if not, you can wait with us until they finished planning everything."
Confused I nodded and thanked him, he gave me the room number and a key.

I arrived at room 13, obviously it had to be number 13, when I heard Taylor's voice. She sounded angry. I knocked at the door but no one heard me. „Screw it", I mumbled and opened the door with my key.

„Hey everyone", I quietly said, not knowing if I'd disturb anyone in there.
Taylor whipped her head around, her expression changed from angry to, well less angry. She got up and walked over to me, I put my bags down and opened my arms for her.
She immediately went in for a big hug and took a deep breath.
I cupped her face with my hands and smiled at her before kissing her soft lips. When we pulled apart, she smiled up at me before kissing me one more time.
„Hi", she whispered.
„Hi my love", I whispered back. „What's going on, you look stressed."

Taylor didn't respond and buried her face into my chest.
„We have to cancel tonight", Tree said suddenly. „The weather is too dangerous for a safe performance tonight, rain, thunderstorm and strong winds. We're postponing but Miss Swift over here won't get off our asses, so maybe you can talk some sense into her", Tree added angrily. I honestly was scared of her sometimes.
„I want you to deal with the immense guilt Tree. With the fact that everyone hates you for a decision you make. It fucking sucks and I'm failing every single person who wanted to enjoy the concert tonight. I get that it is the right decision Tree, I'm not stupid. But it's eating me."

The room was dead silent, Taylor walked into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.
Tree took a deep breath and looked around the room.
„Guys you can go, enjoy the rest of the night. I'll let you know the new date as soon as I hear back from the stadium."
Everyone cleared out until it was only Tree, Scott and me.

„Tree I'll talk to her. And if you need help with anything, let me know okay?"
Tree nodded and thanked me before leaving the room.
„Travis, if you both are up for a meal later, let me know. Maybe we could use the evening for a little get together."

When Scott left the room, I softly knocked on the door.
„Tay, it's just me. Everyone else left. You wanna come here, can I come in or do you need a minute?"
I waited a moment before the door opened. Taylor looked at me with tears in her eyes.
„I'm sorry for yelling and being so difficult", she whispered and walked past me to the bed. I walked over to her and sat down next to her.
„Come here sweetie."

I opened my arms for her and pulled her in a big hug.
„This sucks Trav. Everyone came here and I'm letting them down but the worst thing is that you came and wanted to see me and now this and-."
„Hey. Tay. Look at me. This is absolutely not your fault, not Tree's fault or anyone's. And I really don't care if you sing tonight or not. First of all, I'll have many many more shows to go to but second and most important of all, I get so see you and hug you and kiss you. That is all I care about. I missed you and actually, I'm not sad about the postponed show. Just means that we can spent the night together. And we'll do whatever you want."

Taylor smiled at me and I wiped the rest of her remaining tears.
„I love you. Thank you. You always know what to say."
I kissed her temple and hugged her even tighter.
„I have to apologise to Tree. Then I'll quickly sort things out and then my dear Travis, I want you to make me forget that I would have played a show tonight."