An evening to remember

Mature content warning ;)

„Travy, I have an idea", Taylor happily said as she walked into the living room. Travis was chilling on the sofa watching some TV and turned to look at her.

„Tell me", he softly said.
„I saw a video and I think this could be a perfect date night."
„Uh, tell me. We haven't had a date night in so long."
It was the break after her European leg of the show. The first week was spent in bed. Taylor was sore from head to toe, caught a cold on the flight back and felt the Jetlag. She was finally feeling better and eager to do a date night with her boyfriend whom she hadn't seen in over a month.

„Well I saw a video where two people painted each other. It was hella funny because neither of them knew how to draw or paint. I feel like this could be an equally fun thing to do for us. We could cook together and paint and watch a movie after that."
„Tay, that sounds perfect. I can't wait. I have a game this Saturday and practice the days before but how about we make a Sunday date?"

Taylor nodded excitedly and plopped down next to Travis. He immediately wrapped his arms around her, planting a light kiss on her forehead. How he had missed this. Holding her, being able to smell her, to kiss her and to just stare at her when she was living. He had never felt this much love before and loved her more with every passing second.
„What are you thinking about", Taylor giggled and pulled him out of his thoughts.
„Just about how much I love you and how much I missed having you here, cuddling you and being able to kiss you."

One of Travis' abilities was that he could still make her blush even over a year after they started dating.
„Oh you", Taylor gently slapped his chest and cuddled closer to him.

Saturday finally came, Taylor was looking forward to it the whole week. Not only would this be her first game of the season she'd attend but it also meant their date was close.

„Taylor, honey, it's so good to finally see you again", Donna said and wrapped her in a big hug.
„Donna, hello, oh my god, I'm so happy to see you all. I really missed all of this. I can't believe that this is my second season."
The women talked for a while before the game started.
The Chiefs won their home game and the stadium went wild. Everyone cheered but when Travis met Taylors eyes, their worlds stood still. Suddenly it was just them. They both loved moments like this, it made them feel safe and at peace.

„Taylor, you okay?"
„Huh? Sorry Donna."
Donna smiled and held her hand out.
„Come on honey, we're going back to see them."
„Yes", Taylor smiled and felt all the butterflies in her stomach again. She loved that about their relationship, even after over a year of dating, the honeymoon phase didn't stop. She knew she found the right person.

„Tay baby, come here", Travis laughed and opened his arms for her.
„You were amazing Trav, it was so electric."
Travis' eyes crinkled and he kissed her as if his life depended on it.
„Thanks baby, I love you."
„I love you too."
Travis quickly changed, he wanted nothing more than going home and cuddle with Taylor.
„We can go to the afterparty if you want to Trav", Taylor said multiple times on their way home.
„No. I appreciate you saying that, but if my other option is sex and cuddling with you, I'd be dumb for shutting that down."
Taylor smirked at him.
„Sex, is that so? You think that's what we're doing?"
Travis smirked and suddenly kissed her passionately. He could feel his erection pressing uncomfortably against his pants.
Taylor knew it would, so she decided to tease him for the last few minutes of their ride home.

„You won't make a noise or complain until we're home, got it?"
Travis nodded confused.
Then Taylor suddenly grabbed his pants and started pressing one finger after another on his erection. She smirked knowing how crazy it drove him and that he wasn't suppose to make a sound. Travis took a lot of deep breaths and tried to keep it together.
They were finally home, Travis ran inside almost faster than Usain Bolt. Taylor laughed out loud at his desperation to release himself.