Thirty-six: From A Woman.

showing yall some love this chapter💕yall gon need it.

Look at the trust closing in, here's to some one I can depend on

Look at the trust closing in, here's to some one I can depend on.. Sent from above I am convinced, if it isn't luck, I guess love exists..

Mariah The Scientist: From A Woman.

The sounds of Tink's angelic voice flowed through the living rooms sound set, Ashley nodded her head to the smooth beat

The sounds of Tink's angelic voice flowed through the living rooms sound set, Ashley nodded her head to the smooth beat. H20 was one of her top ten love songs, and when she sung it she thought about Ermias. But as she stood there, tidying up their living room, she also thought about her baby.

Baby Kross was the biggest blessing she could've ever received, she truly felt as if he was an angel in disguise. He was officially three months now, and having a son was more beautiful than she could ever imagine. Watching him grow every single day, was a blessing.

Kross just didn't know how much he saved their entire family.

Cimani swayed her hips to the mellow beat, singing along with her best friend. This song resonated with her in many ways too. Over the last three months, her and Ezriah's relationship had improved in many ways. He trusted her more than ever, they slowed down on the sex—there wasn't as much sex because the both of them were busy. It wasn't a choice to hold out on the sex, it just didn't fit in either of their schedule.

Cimani was working, and so was he. She didn't know what exactly he was working on, but she knew he was working on something. He was looking over a few real estate deals, and bought a few houses. He brought one for himself, his nephew, and brother. And he also purchased two other multi-million dollar homes. One for Cimani, and Chloè to share. And one for their children.

Ezriah knew even thought Cimani whined about how much she didn't want kids—she would eventually end up pregnant again. She was on birth control and so far, she didn't miss any days. But he knew that one day, she would slip up and end up pregnant again.