Thirty-nine: Epilouge.

Our love burns like a fire

Our love burns like a fire. A fire in my heart, setting my heart ablaze. A flame that burns in my heart, melting my heart like a candle. Ignited by passion, consumed by our light. I risk losing myself in the flames of love, burning into the night..

..

Cimani's screams could be heard throughout the spacious two story home, fifteen minutes passed and Jared no longer had a pulse. Cimani watched him, with his head in her hands as he bled out on her living room floor.

Ezriah cleaned up the blood, and when it was time for him to dispose the body, everything Cimani ate from the morning time had spilled out onto the floor next to Jared's body.

Panic was evident in her eyes, while Ezriah's remained black, and cold. He wasn't saying anything, he just cleaned. He scrubbed the entire house with bleach, fabuloso and any other cleaning product that you can think of.

Cimani couldn't stop her body from shaking, she'd never seen any one get killed before, especially not that close up. She was traumatized, at the hands of her lover.

Being that it was a Saturday, no one would be home until later on, so that gave Ezriah enough time to dispose of the body, wash him and Cimani up and put everything back in place.

Making his way towards Cimani, he crouched down so that they were now eye level. Seeing the look on Cimani's face, the look of sadness in her eyes caused Ezriah to snap back into reality. She looked at him as if he were a monster, as if she was repelled by him.

Disassociation played a big part in Ezriah blacking out and killing Jared, and now that he came to he regretted it just based off of the look on Cimani's face.

Ezriah never had this issue, he'd never killed some one and felt regret after. Cimani changed that for him, the look she gave him enough to make his black eyes turn back to brown, his heart rate slowed down and his palms were now sweaty.

Wiping his forehead with the back of his hand, reaching his hand out, he offers it to Cimani but she shakes her head quickly. "N-no. Get away from me!"

With her chest heaving up, and down Cimani backed herself up into the kitchen counter, grabbing a hold of it to pull herself up. "You k-killed him right in front of me." As she spoke, tears fell. "And the letter is ruined! All of this was for nothing!" She shouted to the top of her lungs.

Before Ezriah could respond, the sound of Cimani's phone ringing snapped both of their heads to the counter where the phone rested. Cimani slowly walked towards it, biting down on her lower lip once she seen who it was calling her.