Hancock x Fem! Reader

Fandom: Fallout 4
Category: Smut
Warnings: jealousy, rough sex, casual sex
Requested by: N/A
__________________________________________________________________________________

Brief description: Hancock and the sole survivor are secret fuck buddies. When he finds out who danse has a crush on he quickly becomes jealous.

1st POV:

   As Danse and I returned to sanctuary, I quickly noticed Hancock leaning near the workbench. He seemed to be looking at his knife as we approached him, I kept an eye on Danse to be sure he didn't say anything to antagonize Hancock. Last thing we needed right now was them at each others throats more than they already were.

   I looked between the two of them before going to empty out my bags. I remembered the most darling lamp I'd found and, after dropping off the extra junk, I told Danse he should remain here and I'd be heading out with Hancock shortly instead. I then trotted off to display the lamp in one of the old houses. Something about keeping these things reminded me that there was still good things even after the bombs.

Hancock's POV:

   Y/n, pulled out a lamp and beamed at it. Where had she been keeping it...?

   "Hancock, think you can lend me a hand in the wasteland after I drop this off? And Danse, why don't you stay here for the time being." She instructed before walking off. "Of course...," Danse watched her leave like a mopping puppy. That's when it struck me.

   "Oh. My. God." I stared at him. "What do you want, ghoul?" Danse said with his infinite bounds of charisma. "You like her, don't you." I scoffed,"that's disgusting," I rolled my eyes. "I-!...She is simply a formidable ally, and a great asset to the brotherhood!" He quickly defended. "Here it comes, the brotherhoods brainwashed bullshit," I crossed my arms before looking over to where Y/n had walked away.

   She was now talking to another settler about what job she wanted them to do. "I do agree though," I nodded slightly,"...She really is a great Asset." I lulled my head to the side to look at him. A cocky smirk proudly displayed on my face.

   "What- You!" He caught on. Didn't realize they were that slow. "I should strike you down for speaking about her in such a disrespectful way. As a fellow brother of steel I won't let a freak like you slander her honor." He took a step closer. "Heh, I bet you feel real big and tough in all that armour. I'd like to see how you fair without it." I challenged in return. "Maybe I'll lose on purpose, run to Y/n for help against the big bad metal fuckers. She's always been really good at making me feel better again." Danse lip turned up in disgust. "She wouldn't be with the likes of you, even in your dreams." He said spitefully.

   "Oh, but she has been," I smirk, "and knowing her she probably will continue to be." Danse took a step back, a mix of anger mixed with sadness and twinge of disgust crossed his face. "What?" I snorted,"does it upset you to know that she and I have been getting it on for the past few months? Or is it because this ghouls shown her what a real man looks like?" I stepped closer as he leaned down to face me head on. You couldn't cut the tension between us even with a knife. Before he could respond any further, Y/n showed up. "Hancock, let's get going." She said as she stuffed some stimpaks and chems into her bag. I gave Danse one last look before jogging to catch her. I placed my arm across her shoulder, knowing damn well Danse was watching.

Y/ns POV:

   Hancock had been acting weird lately. He was more affectionate then usual, especially physically. Last night why'll I was trying to make some mole-rat stew, he came up behind and whispered in my ear,"Do I get desert with this meal?" Not to say I wasn't enjoying all the extra attention but still, it was just a little out of nowhere. Danse also seemed to be avoiding me, and while I didn't exactly miss all the brotherhood propaganda he gushed about, I still worried I'd done something to upset him.
_________________________________________