44. ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴇᴇ

SHAHID SAIF

"Didn't i tell you not to bug me anymore? If it's about work i can deal with it. I'm fucking married!!" I snap back at Nihala.

She was standing infront of me. Making the annoying face, she states "You can marry again. And it's completely ok in Islam, Shahid!." She talks back to me.

No one dares to call me Shahid except my parents and my girl, Shifa

"Don't fucking address me in my name. You call me that once again, I'll make you lose your job!" I say clenching my teeth not to disrespect her.

That's what my mom taught me, to respect woman. But sorry Ammi, I guess i won't be holding back anymore. This is necessary for Nihala to stop her bullshit.

I receive a sudden call from the front-desk, when i pick it up the voice states; "Sir, This is Arun. Shifa is on her way upstairs. S-Sorry i couldn't stop her since she was in a rush." He says on the other end.

"It's ok. Don't restrict her, she is free to do whatever in my company." I say and he chuckles on the other end and i end up the call immediately.

The moment i ended up the call, door flings open showing her figure. She storms in my office room raising her voice: "Shahid!! Why didn't you let me know first??"

As her eyes land on Nihala, she states; "Opz sorry i didn't know you were discussing with your employee."

"I'm not his employee!" Nihala hiss at her. Shifa stands there clueless still confused about nihala's attitude.

I direct the question at shifa: "What did you call her amira? Repeat it again." I smirk at her.

She responds just like how a child would obey the orders. She states "Y-Your employee.."

"Yes, good girl. See that's what you are Nihala. Now give some privacy for me and my Princess." I state chuckling and standing up from the chair making my way to Shifa.

"What did you come here for amira? Do you already miss me?" I inquire teasing her. "Shahid! This is not a time to joke around." She states and nihala exits my office while glancing at shifa and me.

"What is it?" I ask her. "I-It's about Shifana. Why didn't you tell me?" She says kinda looking pissed.

"S-Sorry Amira, i-i thought it would've been hard for you since she betrayed your trust. I thought of telling you after i dealth with it. But i couldn't let it be so i informed nahima. I-Im sorry my Amira." I say grabbing both of her hand.

"I-It's alright." She replies taking a deep breath and continues "I-I didn't except her to be-" I hug her immediately stating "Don't worry, I'm gonna find a perfect secretary for you until geeta returns."

She breaks from the hug stating, "S-Shahid, there was something that you might not have known."

"What is it?" I inquire and she looks at me concerned. My curiousity raises at its peek as she finally speaks.

"S-Shifana...had a crush on you back then." She says and a pling of relief wash over me.

I plop my head on her right shoulder "I already knew that back then, your classmate named Tansir mentioned it." I say and she grabs my face.

"You knew??" She inquires. I grab her waist pulling over to me, our bodies brushing onto each other i say "Yes, i did. But way back then i had my eyes only on you. You were the one i liked back then."

A blush takes over her face and i gently stroke her face our eyes locked onto each other "Rest assured, i'll take care of mansoor." I say as she nods at me.