Overview

(The cover is just from Pinterest)

Ok this one is unique actually, beimg one of the "greats" yet never having a completed story at all, there is plenty of little snippits of written versions but it never was completed, it started from this (cringe) video I posted about 2 years ago following a trend.

Watch it if you dare.

I promised CL:Wilbur (Character Land Wilbur) that I'd write it next, since for some reason it's his favorite au of mine, yes he is a self aware Wilbur and the general main au that doesn't have a story written. Self aware characters know of all the universes where as most of the aus (Wilburs and Quackitys) are not self aware.

So this one will be my next big story, it already has most of the plot planned out so it'll be pretty easy to write (I hope.)

Also if you've read Roommates, which is my most popular story on here, some of the characters appear in this. (Notably Skyler who exists right away in the first chapter, this being the first ever TNT Duo au he actually was in.)

Anyways that's all, I don't expect this one to get a lot of reads or anything but yeah since Roommates is finished now I need to write a new bigger au because the smaller ones, Sirens and First Encounter, don't count as big aus.

Anyways enjoy if you read it.