part 1

I was sitting in a coffee shop and doing my assignment when suddenly I heard a voice. I turned around to see "who is it?"..... and i saw a man standing there.

He was talking with someone; his back was facing me. There were girls drooling over him... , "Who is he?"...I thought to myself...like all the girls are drooling....I shrugged to see him but I was not able to see him......Suddenly, he turned towards me ....and my breath caught in my throat. There, standing before me... he was the most handsome man that I had ever seen. He had piercing blue eyes, a chiseled jawline, and a smile that could melt glaciers. I couldn't take my eyes off him. I didn't even realize that I was checking him out shamelessly. Suddenly, he walked towards me and came close. I felt my heart pounding in my chest as he drew nearer. When he was just a few inches away, he snapped his fingers.

All the lights went out...A moment later, dim lights flickered on.....

My eyes widened in surprise as he took something out of his pocket and knelt on his knees in front of me. In his hand was a small, velvet box.

My breath caught in my throat as I realized what was about to happen. He opened the box, revealing a beautiful diamond ring.

i got shocked and I stood up from my table..he was staring at my eyes..even I got lost in his deep eyes...... then and-andd he-he PROPOSED MEE.....
"Wil you marry me ..???" He asked...his voice soft and filled with emotions

Tears of joy flowed from my eyes as I said ....
"Yessss"..........

But suddenly I fell down from my bed and i woke up and guess what it was a dream a freaking dream aishhhh!.. nooo noooo.... It couldn't happen...aahhh eommmaa.... whyyy whyyy it was dream.... It should have been real... Why God whyy did you do this type of stuffs to me.I found a love that filled me with delight.
But now I'm left with only memories,
Of a dream that shattered into a thousand pieces.

Oh, cruel fate, why have you done this to me?
Why have you taken away my love, my destiny?
I'm left with only a broken heart and a shattered dream,
A love that was never meant to be, it would seem...
Ahhh what happened to...I have gone mad or what....why am I talking to myself ....
OMG it's 8 o'clock....today I'm definitely going to be late

Author pov:-

Then she went to the bathroom for her business and got ready with her casual clothes for college . She wore baggy jeans and t shirt... she like to wear comfy clothes

Then she went to the downstairs

"Mumma where are you" ayzal said

"I'm here in the kitchen, sweetheart," "I'm just finishing up some chores"....mrs.irqa said

She went into the kitchen where her mother does chores. She gave her a big hug

"Good morning...my dear mumma"ayzal said