🌺Rules🌺

Every person that signs up for the awards must read these rules first.

There were be several different categories for you to enter your book into!  You may enter your book into only ONE category.  If you feel that your book fits into several different categories, please choose whichever one you think it fits best.  There will be forms provided in a different chapter that you must apply under.  A password will be provided for you at the bottom of this chapter.  Your book will not be accepted without the password in the application.

Each person may enter UP TO three books into the awards, but they must all be entered into different categories.

For a book to be accepted, it must have at least FIVE chapters.  The following do not count as chapters: Graphics, Cast Lists, Soundtracks, Prefaces, Prolouges, Epilouges, etc.

Each category will have TWELVE slots.  Once all slots are filled, the category will be marked as closed.  I'm sorry if you can't get in before this happens.

There will be applications for judges as well!!  Judges can apply to judge any number of categories, but there is a limit to THREE judges per category.  If not enough judges sign up, I will be judging as well.  Each judge will be assigned four books in that category to judge.  That way, no one has too much of a workload.

A marking scheme will be provided for the judges in a seperate chapter.  PLEASE FOLLOW IT.  

Once judging has concluded, I will post the results in this book.  There are five main awards to win per category:

PINK DIAMOND AWARD: 1st Place

DIAMOND AWARD: 2nd Place

GOLD AWARD: 3rd Place

SILVER AWARD: 4th Place

BRONZE AWARD: 5th Place

The details for the awards will be detailed in a seperate chapter.

BRIBES ARE NOT ALLOWED.  ANY BRIBES WILL CAUSE BOTH YOUR BOOK TO BECOME DISQUALIFIED AND ANY JUDGES WHO ACCEPTED BRIBES WILL NOT BE ABLE TO JUDGE ANYMORE.

Please do not change any of your book's details once you have applied (title, username, etc.)  It just makes it more difficult for the judges.

Judges, please remember to be respectfull when judging.  There is a fine line between giving constructive criticism and just being plain rude.  Even if there is something that you don't like about a book, please don't be nasty about it.

Now that the rules are out of the way, I can discuss the password.

The password is required at the bottom of ALL FORMS.

The password is your favorite genre of music.