Introduction - Y/n Indigo, the New Owner of Indigo Park

No POV

ISSAC INDIGO'S INDIGO PARK

In an old black and white movie playing with a classic Walt Disney style intro, we see the founder and owner of Indigo Park himself, Issac Indigo, who is introducing to the audience around him about his beloved theme park that is plans to show the world how amazing and fun, Indigo Park really is.

Issac Indigo: For all who journeyed to this newfound paradise, we welcome you. Indigo Park offers a slice of the American dream to call your own. In this place, echo of days is brought back to life to life as new generations captures a glimpse of the exciting potential of Tomorrow.

Then as Issac Indigo continues to explain about his park, the screen zooms out, revealing the movie to be played on a PC system in someone's room.

Issac Indigo: Indigo Park pays homage to the valued dreams and unwavering truths that gave rise to our great nation. Here you embark on the journey of a lifetime. A Place of creativity, joy and fantasy, where your dreams will come true.

Then the video ends as we took a good look in the room that belonged to a young man named Y/n, who is the grandson of his late-grandfather and the founder and owner of Indigo Park himself, Issac Indigo.

That's right, Y/n Indigo is the grandson of Issac Indigo and he passed away recently and decided to give Y/n something special in his will before he died tragically.

His beloved theme park, Indigo Park.

He gave his own grandson full ownership of Indigo Park as the new owner of his beloved theme park. Y/n always loved visiting his grandfather's theme park and the park's mascot, Rambley the Raccoon as he enjoyed every moment after each visit to the park.

However, things didn't go so well for Indigo Park after some incidents happened on park grounds when the animatronic mascots soon started to act strange and started going on a bloody killing spree to the park residents, resulting in Indigo Park getting shut down and abandoned until the situation is dealt with before they can bring Indigo Park back on the map.

Thankfully, Y/n is a proud mechanic, robotics and computer expert and he's willing to do whatever it takes to bring the park back in tip-top shape.

So, he booked a hotel for the month along with packing everything he needs to stay at the hotel for as long as he managed to fix the problem at Indigo Park, so he can bring the park back in business and have to move into a new house that is close to the park.

Y/n then grabbed his backpack with all the stuff and equipment he needed when he enters the park with the keys to the park, given to him by his late grandfather that will allow Y/n to gain full access to Indigo Park. Then he got into his car to drive his way to the park entrance to Indigo Park with permission from the authorities to give Y/n access to go through the gates to enter Indigo Park without having to deal with the problem of getting arrested and/or fined for trespassing since Y/n is Issac's guardian grandson after all.

But as soon as Y/n enters his grandfather's theme park, he is about to face off against whatever caused the problem in Indigo Park in the first place to save his grandfather's legacy and his beloved park and he's not gonna be alone as a certain AI that is willing to help out Y/n during his journey in the theme park.

Who knows whatever kind of force of evil is lurking around the park and what will happen to the new owner of the park, Y/n Indigo once he sets foot into the park at the dead of night.

Welcome to Indigo Park, Y/n!

END OF PROLOGUE

TO BE CONTINUED IN...

Chapter 1: Birds of a Feather!