Bio: Salem the Skunk

Name: Salem the Skunk

Role: Possible Villain in the Story

Species: Skunk

Gender: Currently Unknown (Presumably Female) She/They

Eye Color: Rose/Red

Information About Salem the Skunk:

Salem the Skunk is a major troublemaker! They're always causing trouble for Rambley & the gang. Salem is super quick, cunning, but tries to hide it with their "punk" exterior. A brilliant mind creating all kinds of contraptions to ruin Rambley's day. Keep an eye out as they're quick and can use countless inventions to get out of a sticky situation. Come meet them, only at Indigo Park located in REDACTED."

Personality:

Salem's only real appearance in Chapter 1 is found in the Rambley's Rush arcade game, where they're depicted as unprincipled and evil. They're shown experimenting with using Potions on the wildlife of Rambleberry Woods as well as Mollie Macaw, with the stated goal of doing so being to make Mollie forget her friendship with Rambley and have her kill him. Victims of Salem's corruption turn purple and hostile and develop unknown abilities. The corrupted version of Mollie becomes the boss fight of the arcade game, which breaks down after the player runs out of health. It will also dispense an 8-bit, collectible Rambleberry.

Fun Facts:

Though Salem's presence as a mascot is unknown, their portion of Rambley's Railway has been completely destroyed, likely foreshadowing them having a major role in future chapters.

She/they advertised to be the main villain but its unsure. She/they also got a punk hairstyle and no confirmed voice yet.