Chapter 1 - Birds of a Feather - Part 1

Location: Indigo Park - Front Entrance

Date: October 15th, 2023

Time: 10:45 PM

No POV

Objective: Find a way into the park.

After Y/n drove his way into the Indigo Parking Lot that is close to the park entrance and got out of the car with all of the equipment in his backpack.

Y/n: Well, I'm here at my grandpa's theme park. Let's get this over with.

Then he brought out his flashlight to help him see better in the dark and walked up to the front gate to get into the park, but it appears to be jammed shut, preventing him from getting inside Indigo Park.

Y/n: Damn it! Looks like I'll have to find another way inside the park. Maybe one of these doors will let me inside the park.

So, he tried going into one of the doors that had a sign that is labeled, "Ranglers Only", which opened up automatically for Y/n to enter inside as the whole entire room is a complete mess until the TV Monitor came to life, sending out sparks of electricity as we see the iconic mascot of Indigo Park himself, Rambley the Raccoon.

Y/n: Gah!

Rambley: Hi there, and welcome to Indigo Park! The world's most innovative and engaging family fun experience! Jump into the world of your favorite chara- (Glitching Out)

Suddenly, Rambley started to glitch out due to having a few bugs and glitches in the system, which shouldn't be too hard for Y/n to fix for Rambley to talk normally without glitching out between sentences. But then, Rambley suddenly realized that when Y/n entered the park as the park's first guest in a really long time.

Rambley: Wait! You're our first guest in 2920 days, 4 hours, 23 minutes and 38 seconds! Congratulations! I'm Rambley! Rambley the Raccoon! And it's my job to make sure your experience here at Indigo Park is the most fun it can be! Just hop on over to the registration center...to your left! Where our friendly assistant will help you begin your adventure in the park!

Then after Rambley explained to Y/n on how to get into the park through the registration center, Y/n logged into the computer, which still surprisingly works as Y/n got to see his favorite raccoon mascot again on one of the monitors with the "Rangler Sign-In" on the other monitor.

Rambley: Hi, I'm Rambley, Rambley the Raccoon and it's my job to make sure your experience here at the Indigo Park is...(Glitch) Registered! Let me just get a good look at you!

Then suddenly, Rambley went really close to the screen to get a good look at Y/n, which made him act all confused as he might have seen him before as Y/n always come into the park without having to pay for admission since he is the grandson of Issac Indigo after all.

Rambley: Hmm, I don't seem to have your face in our guest list. Is this your first time here at the park? Or did you just get plastic surgery?

Y/n: I don't think do.

Rambley: No worries! It's Rambley Tuesday, so you qualify for a BIG discount on your visit.

Y/n: That's true. You can't go wrong with a discount like that on Rambley Tuesdays, even though that today's Saturday.

Rambley: You got that right! Just follow me to the main gate! Ooh, I can't wait for you to see everything Indigo Park has to offer.

Y/n: We'll see about that. Guess I can get to the park now.

Objective: Meet Rambley at the Park's Main Gate.

Then Y/n got up from the Registration Center desk and head out the door to meet Rambley at the Main Gate to get into Indigo Park.