˚⋆ 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 5˚⊹ ❀ ⁺。°

𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 - 𝘓𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘋𝘦𝘭 𝘙𝘦𝘺

˚⋆˚⊹ ❀ ⁺。°

Alana woke up looking around confused before she remembered what happened. Her dad and brother were getting ready to leave so Alana decided to get up and go downstairs.

"hey dad, hey theo" Alana said as she walking into the living room. "good morning sweetheart" Nathan said to his daughter. "hey sis" Theo said as he brought his bags to the door.

"i'm so sad you guys are leaving, i'm gonna miss you" Alana said hugging her dad and brother in a group hug. "we are gonna miss you too" Theo said patting his sisters head. "we already said goodbye to everyone, so we are gonna head out" her dad told her as the three of them walked out the door.

"everyone except Conrad" Theo rolled his eyes. "okay, bye guys, love you" Alana said one more time getting goodbye and I love you too in return. She waved as they pulled out the drive way on drove off.

Alana was now going to the kitchen for breakfast. Little did she know Conrad was in there. "hey lana, I made you breakfast" Conrad said handing the plate to her.

"no thanks" Alana said rolling her eyes. "I know you're pissed at me but please take the breakfast" Conrad said putting the plate in her hands.

"if I eat it will you leave me alone" Alana glared at the boy making him nod his head. "I know I said I will leave you alone but can we please talk" Conrad asked the girl. "have you talked to belly and told her to fuck off" Alana asked him making him shake his head. "then no" Alana said going out to the backyard with her food.

"hey alana" jere said as he passed Alana. "hey jere" She replied as he walked in the kitchen.

"oh hey anna" Alana said sitting beside her. "hey my lonnie" Susannah said smiling at the girl. "your dad told me what connie did" Susannah said Just making the girl nod her head because she didn't know what to say.

Alana had told her dad what happened when they both woke up at three am. The pair had talked while eating cookies.

Alana seen Laurel on her way out to talk to Susannah. She didn't want to be in their conversation so she decided to go. "i'm gonna go change then head to the beach.

˚⋆˚⊹ ❀ ⁺。°

Alana found herself cherishing her time alone, relishing in the tranquility and serenity that the town offered. Alana took a long walk along the shoreline, feeling the soft sand beneath her feet and listening to the soothing sound of the waves crashing against the shore.

Alana's love for the beach extended beyond just strolling along the shore. She spent hours exploring the hidden nooks and crannies of the town Ella and Conrad had told her about, discovering hidden gems and enjoying the cousins beach charm. She also spent time browsing through the quaint shops and savoring an ice cream on a cone she got at a seaside café, Alana embraced the small-town atmosphere with open arms.