Alec, my beautiful mate

Voltera 2009

"Mine!" he growled. "Alec! Stop this immediately!" Caius snapped at him. Everyone was stunned by the black mist as it crawled protectively around them. "No!" he growled and nuzzled closer to her neck. "mi amore." he exhaled her scent.  "Alec, calm down, we don't want to hurt her," Aro said calmly. "She's mine!" he growled at them, pushing her harder. Sabrina was delirious, completely out of it. He pulled her closer to him. She was consumed by him and loved it. She had never experienced anything like this, it was completely new to her and she should feel scared, but she didn't. She felt at home with him. 

Aro motioned for Jane to calm her brother down. She nodded and walked towards him carefully as if he were an injured cub. She had never seen her brother like this before. It scared her. He was like possessed. "Brother?" She continued towards him cautiously. "Nobody's gonna take her from you, just release your fog, okay?"    He pulled her closer to his body if at all possible. "No." he whined. "Brother, please, only the master does not want to see her memory, nothing more. "No one will touch her but me." he growled at her again. He was outside. Sabrina had not yet come to her senses, she was like a cotton ball, completely calm. "Alec?" she tried his name on her tongue. "Mi amore.

"Alec, come on mate, just release your gift and everything will be fine, she won't leave you or anywhere else." Demetri tried it. "To leave?" he growled. As if he heard nothing more than the word leave him. "She's not going anywhere, NO!" "Sab-" her voice cut him off. No one had ever heard her speak so quietly. "To leave?" she asked quietly, completely away from Alec. "I am leaving?" she whimpered. "No mi amore, you're not going anywhere good, I'm not letting you go anywhere." Alec whispered in her ear.  Sabrina then calmed down as Alec told her. She is not going anywhere, away from him, she cannot, she must be with him, only with him. 

"Alec." Edward said his name. Sabrina growled at the voice. " HE IS MINE!"   "Your!" Alec confirmed. "Sabrina you have to let him go okay?" Edward continued. "Edward I wouldn't test his patience." Marcus told him. "They are attached to each other there is nothing you can do about it, if you tease him more he will kill you." he replied calmly. "Marcus?" Aro asked him. "Brother, she needs to calm down first and only Sabrina can do that. You have to get her, her head is all wrapped up in Alec now, you have to get to her with words to calm him down." he continued in a calm voice. "Well awesome, we have a fierce mate here." Caius snapped. Sabrina whimpered at the voice. "It's okay, mi amore, I'm here to protect you, okay." Alec reassured her.

 "Why are they like this now that they met?" Jane said offended. She was happy for her brother that he had found his soulmate, but she was worried about him. The two were too attached for her taste. "Because dear Jane, your brother sensed her before they came here, he was completely out of it and now, that he saw Aro was about to touch her, it was a threat to him, the bond of soulmates is fragile and very strong, but at least in their case," Marcus continued.Sabrina ran her hand through his hair and he purred at the feeling. He felt so calm that the fog slowly began to disappear.

"You see he's getting to him, the haze goes out of his mind for a moment and he'll just be overprotective and nothing more, just don't get too close to them, it'll mean danger." "Sab?" Demetri asked quietly. "Alec." she said scared. "Demetrius!" he growled at him more threatening than before. "Demetri, don't go near him!" Caius warmed to him. Sabrina felt in danger and Alec could sense it in her. He growled so loudly and menacingly that it sent shivers down everyone's spine. Bella snuggled closer to Edward and as if on cue he growled at Alec as well."Edward!" Demetri snapped at him. "Stop it because he will kill you."  "He scared Bella." 

"He doesn't care what or who he scares, he sees it as a threat to his mate not yours." "Sabrina?" "Can you hear me?" he continued carefully to her field of vision so that she would see him and come to her senses. She nodded her head yes. "Run your hand through his hair and try to calm him down, okay?" carried on. She nodded yes to him again. She continued as he told her, calming him back to consciousness. She was still outside but still enveloped in his scent, it was hard for her to listen to anyone other than Alec but she did what she had to do. He purred as he did so, and the fog receded until it disappeared completely.