Back

Forks 2008

She was perfectly calm and glad to be back home in Forks. She left what happened in Finland alone and didn't think about it anymore. She shielded her thoughts from Edweird, luckily he didn't even notice. The family told her everything that had happened while she was not at home, and to tell the truth, she was not even surprised when she found out that the person was being chased by some nomad. Too bad he didn't kill her. She would appreciate it.

Today was the day Alice throws a party for a human. She didn't understand why, she was nothing but a pest in their lives. She was happy to express her opinion, but instead of admitting the truth, she was scolded for it, except for Rosalie. She was on her side. At least someone. She was really disgusted, as everyone is looking forward to the celebration. Emmet and Jasper were decorating and of course Alice was checking to make sure it was perfect. Rosalie and Sabrina were sitting on the couch reading a fashion magazine. Carlisle and Esme went to Seattle to get a cake and Edweirdo went to get a human.

"I don't understand why so many needs for one person, we don't celebrate our birthdays like this." she expressed with distaste when she got tired of everyone trying to make it perfect. "Since she's part of our family Sab, we've already covered this together. You too Rosalie." Carlisle added as he walked in side by side with Esme.

"It's going to be a disaster." Rose snapped back. "Rose!" Esme scolded her. "What, I'm telling the truth!" 

It was already evening when she arrived. The moon was not even visible, the dark night was lurking outside. Everyone was in good spirits except for Rose and Sabrina, which was nothing new. Upstairs in Carlisle's office, a human was talking to a vampire. No one realized that this would be the last good thing in this town. Alice went for them to join them downstairs. 

As they walked down the stairs, Bella was amazed at the decoration. "We tried to reign Alice in." Carlisle said when he see Bella's face.  He stood next to the Esme. Sabrina rolled her eyes. "As if that were possible." Esme said and hugged Bella when they came down the stairs.  "Happy Birthday Bella." she smilled at human.  They were interrupted by a camera flash. "I found it in your bag, may I?" Alice nodded to Bella and Edward's photo. "That's not scary at all Al." Sabrina grumbled.

"Show love." she said happily. Edward wrapped his arms around Bella's waist and placed a kiss on her head. "You're dating an older woman, hot." Emmett teased. Rosalie then stood forward and put the box in Bella's hand. "Alice chose it." she said grumpily. "It's a necklace."   "Thank you, Rosalie." Bella smiled at her. 

"Open from Carlisle and Esme." Alice jumped. "You've been looking a little pale lately." she handed her the envelope. "Paper cut, ouch" she held up her finger and showed the blood running down her finger. As if she had forgotten that she was in a room full of vampires.  Everyone looked at her and Jasper was the first to react. He ran towards her. "Jasper no!" Edward yelled and pushed him into the piano.  

For a moment, they thought they had it under control, but they didn't. Sabrina ran towards the human. Edward was with her in an instant and threw her into the wall. She growled at him and showed him her black eyes. "Sabrina!" Carslisle yelled at her but she didn't listen.  She tried again and almost succeeded, but was held back by Emmet and Rosalie. "Let me go!" she growled at him. "Stop Sab, look at me." Rosalie grabbed her face. "She isn't food." 

The last thing she saw before leaving was Edward looking at her with hatred. When she calmed down, they let her go and immediately rushed into the forest. She almost killed her and it would have been the best feeling in her entire life, but they just had to let her go. She was angry, not furious with them. She only felt sorry for Jasper. Of course it wasn't his fault, if they made a ranking, then Carlisle would be number one, then Esme, Edward, Rosalie, Emmet, Alice, her and Jasper. She never had a good handle on human blood. If she didn't have to, she usually didn't breathe. Jasper, too. She fished and returned back to the house. 

When she entered the door, she was right next to the wall with her hand around her neck. "How could you?" Edward growled at her. "Edward let me go now or you'll regret it." "No, I won't let you go, you know how much she mean to me and you still let yourself be controlled."  She grabbed his hand and he started screaming in pain. "Sab!" Rose yelled at her, but she didn't stop. "Touch me one more time and I'll kill you." she let him go and went to her room. She heard a knock on the door. "Come in." Carlisle walked in and closed the door. "It wasn't your fault or Jasper's, we're leaving you know."     "What?"    "People are noticing that we don't age and we need to move away." 

"Bullshit !" "Sabrina, language!"    "It's because of what happened today though, because when Edward whistles we have to go too, right?" she looked at him with a hurt face. "Believe what you want, but that's not why." he turned and walked out of her room. She screamed and dropped everything on the table. She packed her things and left the room towards the garage. "Sab-" Sabrina interrupted Esme. "I'm leaving, I'll be in Greece if anyone needs anything." She walked down towards her black Ferrari. She threw her bag on the back seat, started the engine and drove out of the garage, away from the city. 

You are leaving Forks 

She read the board and just hit the gas and drove out of town. 

Little did she know that she would be back there in a moment.

1013 words

1=✨Hiii there is another chapter

2=✨ I'm at home right now sooo I'm writing more chapters

3=✨We'll be back in Forks in a bit, but first I want her to meet someone else in Greece

4=✨You can guess who, buuuut you may have guessed🤭

Byeeee

Sophiana