"Not Again.."

Again, the art is NOT mine.. i know its radioapple but its just to yummy to not put up, its Gayanna11 's drawing tho! Theyre very cool :3 OKAY ALSO IM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN LIKE.. 2 MONTHS.
And as always.. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------

Vox's Pov

I wake up opening my eyes slowly, i look to my side and see- Alastor? I sit up and look to my other side and see the couch i fell asleep on, i must've fell off in my sleep. I look back at Alastor and he probably fell off aswell, weird.

3rd Person

Little did vox know the neither of them "fell" they both woke up and started talking and went on the floor to tell secrets like in theyre in the 5th grade talking about Jaylah (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) ehm ehm anyway, Vox went on his knees and picked Alastor up bridal style- being the easiest way, stood up and put him on his bed. Brushing a strand of hair out of his face and smiling "I'm glad we're friends again Al." Vox said before walking out of the deers room and into the bathroom.

The deers eyes opened after Vox left because he was awake before him, Alastor's smile grew smaller, looking almost genuine and not that big ass smile he always has, his face also having a pink tint, not very noticeable but it was there. He got up and went to the kitchen humming and stumbling
On his way.

Vox walks out of the bathroom and heads back to Alastors room not knowing hes not there. Confused, he walks around the house saying Alastors name calmly, "Alastor? Alast-" he cuts himself off seeing the deer in the kitchen sitting at a small table reading the newspaper. "Salutations Vox, would you like some Advil?" Alastor says gesturing to a bottle on the counter. "No I'm fine thanks" Vox would have taken that offer if it was literally anyone else but since he didn't want to get poisoned since he had things to do, he said no. The tv demon leaned against the wall looking at Alastor before continuing. "Yo Al?" The tv girl lookin ass said squinting the literal deer. "Yes Dear?" The Radio head bitch said looking up at Vox with his eyes. "When i woke up we were on the flo-" "I know." Alastor said cutting him off looking back down to the paper. "Ok... well do you know how we got on the floor?" Vox said standing up straight crossing his arms. Alastor looked almost behind the paper, thinking for a moment before snapping out of it. "No."

OUT OF THE STORY IM IN MY BASEMENT AND JUST GOT A TORNADO WARNING WORKING ON THIS :3
(Love living in the midwest)
[No i dont]
{Yes i do}

Alastors Pov

Reading the newspaper I hear Vox shuffle towards a seat at the table, as he sits down I look at him before my eyes flicker back. After a couple minutes Vox stands up quickly "Oh shit- Al i-i gotta go, I have a meeting" I just look at him for a moment before speaking, Well, ill see you soon old chum?
I say the end coming more as a question. "Yea-yeah that sounds nice" My Tv says, now smiling however. Not his Tv smile. It's, better. "Ok, uhm. Bye." Vox says before flashing away into a radio nearby, I dont know how since he's new-tech, but oh well.
(Remember that)

After Vox leaves the comfortable silence slowly becomes more desolate, empty, reading the newspaper becomes tougher when all I can think about is that stupid Tv, I stand up clearly not being able to read the damn paper anymore, I walk to my room and takeing out a medium sized box from under my bed. Opening it carefully, not wanting to damage it because of its age I take out a big album book labeled "Alastor and Vox" in blue and red. Flipping through the pages, the first year of friendship the year was 1960.

There was the laughter, the old memories, the strong bond. Half way through the book it was empty the last photo was of just Vox, it was ripped in half so we had a photo of eachother, this was 2017, 2 days before I left.
(BARE WITH ME NOW)