rendezvous

When I arrived at the store to buy a vacuum cleaner, I took out my cellphone from my bag and called Shaira to also invite her to eat out. Alam ko naman na wala siyang gana ngayon pero pag dating sa libre wala pang ilang minuto oo na siya agad.

"Shaira, free ka ngayon?" I asked her. "Oo bakit gagala tayo?" she response to me

"oo na lang ganiyan ka naman palagi." my response to her with a hint of annoyance in the tone of my voice.

"otw na." she answered me before end the call.

It's not surprising why she's always like this, palagi naman ganito si Shaira at hindi na iyon mag babago, but I am glad na naging kaibigan ko siya. She's the only one I confide in about my problems sometimes, that's why Shaira is important to me.

While I was paying for the vacuum cleaner I bought, I saw a man familiar to me kissing in front of Max Coffee. gross sa harap pa ng max gumagawa ng kababalaghan

After I paid, I saw Shaira outside waiting. Lumabas ako para yakapin siya, I hug her and I kiss her both cheeks.

"I miss you so much, bebu." I said to her while her two hands were wrapped around my waist.

"I miss you more, san tayo pupunta-" natigilan siya sa pag sasalita ng mapansin namin na may kasamang ibang babae ang isang familiar na lalaki sa harap namin.

Her bullshit ex

I saw the emotionless face of my friend as if tears were already falling and her eyes were misty. I feel the trembling of his hand while holding onto my other arm. I don't want to see my friend crying in front of me, kinalas ko ang pag hawak sa akin ni Shaira at lumapit ako sa babaeng kasama ni sixto. Inaantay ko na umalis si sixto at pumunta sa comfort room para ma solo ko ang babae.

The woman with him gave me a sideways glance with raised eyebrows. ang kapal ng mukha taasan ako ng kilay e ang liit liit niyang babae like san ba nababagay ang babaeng 'to.

I smiled bitterly at the woman and slapped her hard. I was not satisfied with slapping her hard, so I did it even harder the second time.

"What the hell are you doing? sino ka ba para sampalin ako." She told me that the eyes staring at me were fierce.

"You don't need to know who I am, but remember that's not enough for a flirtatious woman like you." I said to her.

maraming taong tumingin sa amin at tamang tama pag tapos ko siyang sampalin ay lumabas na si sixto galing sa comfort room.

"What are you doing her, pearl?" He said.

I didn't answer his question anymore and gave him three strong slaps in retaliation for my friend. It was evident in his eyes the surprise because of what I did. I left them and went to Shaira who was watching what I did to her ex and the woman with him. I pulled her towards the parking lot.

niyakap ko siya muli at hinigod ang kaniyang likod, my shoulder was wet with her tears falling down to her cheeks.

"It's alright, tahan na andito na ako." I kissed her forehead.

"I am so tired, Pearl. Is there something lacking in me? Why do the ones I love always hurt me?" She said to me while crying.

"Hold on, there is nothing lacking in you. You are worth it. They are just blind and cannot see that in you." sinusubokan ko siyang pakalmahin.

I really don't want to see my friend crying. She doesn't deserve this. She deserves a man who will love her with all his heart. Shaira deserve to be happy, she don't deserve this all fucking pain!

I got into my car and drove it fast to take Shaira for a ride so that somehow the pain in her heart would lessen. While I was driving, I saw the face of my friend almost wet because of her tears dripping down her cheeks.

-my heart full of rage and irritation. I am crushed when I see my friend getting hurt. Masakit para sa akin dahil parang kapatid ko na si Shaira.

I miss the smile on her lips, I miss hanging out with her, and whenever we see couples in a relationship, we talk about it.

laitera kasi ang babaeng 'to pag nakakakita ng may nag hahalikan sa harap namin.

I parked my car behind Tasha's book store. We are here now at Tasha's book store near Caltix. Pumasok kami sa loob ng book store, sumalubong sa akin ng yakap si tasha at kay shaira. She didn't expect na ganito ka tahimik si shaira kasi tuwing na punta kami rito sa book store niya madaldal naman si shaira.

"Pearl, what happened to her?" tasha asked me full of worry.

"I will explain it to you later, Tash." I answered her.

She didn't understand what I mean, pero alam ko na ang mangyayari kapag sinabi ko kay tasha ang nangyari kay Shaira.

I sat beside Tasha while Shaira, on the other hand, stared emotionlessly at the coffee prepared for her by Tasha.I am accustomed to our friend being like this.

"hindi ako sanay na ganito siya o kung sino man sakanila"

They are all important to me, we help each other when there are things we cannot do. I will do everything to find sixto.

"Anooo!???" Tasha shouting, the tone of her voice is angry.

"Calm down, tasha ang ingay ingay mo baka marinig ka ng iba ano ka ba naman." I whispered to her.

"totoo ba? grabe naman pala ex mo shaira minamanipula ka na HAHAHAHAH" her voice is full of joy.

Siraulo talaga ang babaeng 'to ang buong akala ko pa naman magagalit siya, kabaliktaran pa yata ang nangyari. She burst into laughter, grabe ang pag hahagalpak niya halos hindi na siya makahinga kakatawa.

baliw talaga

My jaw almost dropped at what she was doing, tumawa siya ng tumawa, may saltik na yata ito sa utak kailangan na dalhin sa mental.

"be lika sa mental tayo." ani ko sakanya.

"tangina mo tinatawanan ko si shaira dahil bobo siya HHAHAHAHA" she laughed louder.

Hinayaan ko na lang siyang tumawa hanggang sa mamatay siya kakatawa..

👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻